X-CulT Community Forums: GrandMasterJimmy/Polygon Jim has passed away - X-CulT Community Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GrandMasterJimmy/Polygon Jim has passed away 1 of our CulT brothers has fallen...

#1 User is offline   Zeck

Icon
Saint Lucia
Interest:
Classic Amy Fan

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

PERRY TOWNSHIP (KDKA) — A single-vehicle crash in Mercer County overnight claimed the life of one person.

State police say the accident happened just before 3 a.m. on State Route 358 at Bean Road in Perry Township.

Authorities have now identified the victim as 21-year-old Cody Lawrence of Sandy Lake, Pa.

According to state police, a 1999 Honda Accord CP was headed east on State Route 358 when Lawrence lost control trying to negotiate a sharp curve in the road.

The vehicle struck a mailbox and then hit an embankment.

Officials say the vehicle continued traveling along the top of the embankment, going through some brush and small trees, and then rolled back onto the road.

The car then rolled again and came to a rest on its wheels in a yard, state police said.

Lawrence, who state police say was not wearing a seatbelt, was pronounced dead at the scene at 3:40 a.m.

http://pittsburgh.cb...ercer-co-crash/

Wow. this is flooring, got messaged with the article this morning took me a minute to remember it was him. Retro is pretty shook up too:
http://forums.sonicr...showtopic=31407

Just...fuck...lifes short.

#2 User is offline   Nova

• トップをだらえ!
Icon
England
Interest:
Weeaboo

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

Posted on Retro too but damn, you're right. Flooring.

Didn't always see eye-to-eye with the guy but had slowly built up a quiet respect for him. Here's to you, Jim.

#3 User is offline   Hinchy

• i mean it!!!!!!!!!!1
Icon
United States
Interest:
Nuisance

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

I haven't said anything about Jimmy I didn't say in my Retro topic but suffice it to say he's one of my best friends and I'll miss him dearly.

#4 User is offline   LordOfSquad

• THE BEST
Icon
Canada
Interest:
Writer

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

Shitty that he never got to see the beta Windy Valley get uncovered. I've already paid my respects in the Retro topic, but I'm gonna miss him a bunch.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users