• You cannot reply to this topic

.ARC repacking how do you repack folders back into ARC

#1 User is offline   gamerchief117

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 02 January 2011 - 01:07 PM

Ok so i am hacking sonic the hedgehog (2006) for xbox 360 and i'm hacking it by doing a character swap. There is only one problem i used this arctool created by Link (a member on this site) the tool works great for unpacking ARC files but i have no idea on how repack it. I have tried putting the unpacked folder through the tool but no luck i am really stuck and if anyone knows how repack folders back into ARC format i would be truly grateful.
and if anyone is wondering what a character swap is it's when you swap characters models around in a game for example swapping Knuckles with sonic will make knuckles playable on all sonic's level including multiplayer and all knuckles animations also replace sonic's . This is also the hack i am trying to do.

#2 User is offline   IUG

• red power
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:54 PM

I think it's time we closed the forums.

#3 User is offline   Zero254

Icon
United States
Interest:
Failure

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:25 PM

Why can't people use the fucking search button?

In other news, I have gotten my hands on some stuffs I'm going through that may or may not be interesting. So hold your horses.

#4 User is offline   Zeck

Icon
Saint Lucia
Interest:
Classic Amy Fan

Posted 07 January 2011 - 12:14 AM

View PostIUG, on 02 January 2011 - 04:54 PM, said:

I think i may have an idea of whats going on here.

Those Faggots at SEGA are still linking directly to Sonic CulT and SC is still linking to X-CulT and take a wild guess what X-Cult is linking to?!

Thinking thats why were getting this idiot overload! Rather have our small, grumpy bunch then a abundance of fucking new guys!

As for you soonottryingtomakeamasterchiefreferenceinmyusername117, Ask link himself! We dont bother with that shit anymore unless one of the old members brings it back up.

This post has been edited by Zeck: 07 January 2011 - 12:19 AM

#5 User is offline   gamerchief117

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:44 PM

View PostZeck, on 07 January 2011 - 12:14 AM, said:

Those Faggots at SEGA are still linking directly to Sonic CulT and SC is still linking to X-CulT and take a wild guess what X-Cult is linking to?!

Thinking thats why were getting this idiot overload! Rather have our small, grumpy bunch then a abundance of fucking new guys!

As for you soonottryingtomakeamasterchiefreferenceinmyusername117, Ask link himself! We dont bother with that shit anymore unless one of the old members brings it back up.

wow you guys are a bunch of assholes

#6 User is offline   IUG

• red power
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:05 PM

View PostZeck, on 07 January 2011 - 12:14 AM, said:

And it's like the only activity we've gotten lately, so what's the point of staying open at all? Just leave it at the front page, leave the "wiki" open (not that anyone's done anything to it in forever) and get rid of the dead forums that are only getting the attention we don't want now.

#7 User is offline   Zeck

Icon
Saint Lucia
Interest:
Classic Amy Fan

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:41 PM

View PostIUG, on 07 January 2011 - 07:05 PM, said:

And it's like the only activity we've gotten lately, so what's the point of staying open at all? Just leave it at the front page, leave the "wiki" open (not that anyone's done anything to it in forever) and get rid of the dead forums that are only getting the attention we don't want now.

I know your admin and all IUG, but shouldn't a decision like closing the forums be left to Saz or Phugolz?

Truth be told, i would kind of miss this place if it closed. Maybe just adding idiot preventives to the registeration would stop this idiocy or just a pre-registeration message saying "We don't fucking care about sonic or sonic hacking so if your intent is to ask about 1 of those 2, go to fucking sonic retro and suck a furry dick.".

#8 User is offline   IUG

• red power
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 08 January 2011 - 02:10 PM

Do I have the power to do it? Yes, but I won't.

Frankly, I think that the forums are rendered so slow at this point it's an embarrassment. I tried a few ideas to try to keep activity in this site (a few ideas were pitched in the Family Forum that went nowhere), and tried my best to spur activity towards the X-Egg, but no one got behind it. Seeing what is different in games or what could have been is still one of the things I find interesting in game research, but no one else seems to be interested in this anymore. Our only activity lately has been spam, this post, and someone we're trolling in the General forum, who's probably trolling back. It's a damn shame because this site used to do something more than that.

#9 User is offline   TurboKiller

Icon
Interest:
Asshole

Posted 11 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

View PostIUG, on 02 January 2011 - 08:54 PM, said:

Hell, I knew this for 3 years now.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic