#1 User is offline   SSUK

• Rule Britannia, mother fuckers!
Icon
Little Planet
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK

Posted 13 November 2010 - 12:04 PM

http://www.joystiq.c...rnatural-conne/

Some Heavy Rain footage which was removed from the game. Haven't played it, so can't comment on it, really.

#2 Guest

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:24 AM

there's also removed scenes from Vanquish, which would've been nice, make the game a bit longer than the 4/5 odd hours.

#3 User is offline   biggestsonicfan

• Unleashed isn't doing well? D=
Icon
United States
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:51 PM

I'll comment as it goes along. After all, I've earned every trophy in the game after 4 days with it, and have played through it recently:

> Scott killing his mother.
I always thought this was implied.

>Ethan's Blackouts
HOLY SHIT THAT'S AWESOME!
- He came upon the victim of the origami killer
This would have made so much more fucking sense. It's the only fucking thing I couldn't fit in the game. Ethan keeps on going on about seeing victims drowning in rainwater, but it's out of goddamned left field. They should have left this in.
-The explination of the origami figure and why Ethan ends up at the square
God DAMN they needed to leave this in!
>Taking Shaun to school
It's almost the exact reverse of the "Taking Shaun Home" sequence. The pacing seems about the same.
>Madison
So she was a war corespondent. That's convenient for the insomnia, and explains the fear of being kidnapped.

There's still a deleted scene which remains on the disc with no audio. It's Shaun's mother at the police station giving a statement to Lieutenant Blake and Jayden. I've played through the game every which way and have never seen it until I converted the file format.

I also have a video of that "early version of the game" they were talking about. That was converted to DCL for Heavy Rain as "The Taxidermist" chapter.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users