X-CulT Community Forums: New design. Watch out for falling code. - X-CulT Community Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New design. Watch out for falling code. So like, I haven't forgotten about you X-Cult. While you sat there

#1 User is offline   Sazpaimon

• <PACHUKA> sonic cult is the gay
Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:01 AM

So like, I haven't forgotten about you X-Cult. While you sat there and got an occasional update, I've been plodding along writing the code for the little thing you call X-Egg. I personally call it "oh god what the fuck is this shit," but to each his own.

Speaking of "oh god what the fuck is this shit," We have a new design for the main page, courtesy of our friend and fellow admin SSUK. He's also been plodding along doing a bunch of crazy shit with Javascripts and PHPs and who knows what else. Now, this design is far from complete, expect it to be rolled out to other parts of the site in the near future, as they get done. Also, don't expect 100% usability at this point, as there's still some potential kinks to work out.

Other than that, enjoy your new Cult.

#2 User is offline   Zero254

Icon
United States
Interest:
Failure

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:58 PM

Well the site didn't explode so good job.

This post has been edited by Zero254: 03 April 2010 - 02:58 PM

#3 User is offline   segaloco

• Gimme the BIOS
Icon
United States
Interest:
Researcher

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:40 PM

View PostZero254, on 03 April 2010 - 02:58 PM, said:

Actually, it did the first time around ;) But Saz brought it back with the dragon balls.

#4 Anon

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:09 AM

View Postsegaloco, on 03 April 2010 - 06:40 PM, said:

View PostZero254, on 03 April 2010 - 02:58 PM, said:

Actually, it did the first time around ;) But Saz brought it back with the dragon balls.

That'd explain why sonic cult went down... Shame most of it's still missing though (has been like that for ages now)

#5 segaroco

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:03 PM

(Too lazy to log in)<br><br>K, a lot more problems that I had at first, can't log in ANYWHERE, and it keeps me locked at the actual login screen then a lot of weird shit starts happening, hope you can fix it.

#6 User is offline   IUG

• red power
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:21 PM

Have you done the normal shit like deleting your cookies and cache?

#7 User is offline   SSUK

• Rule Britannia, mother fuckers!
Icon
Little Planet
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:50 AM

View Postsegaroco, on 05 April 2010 - 08:03 PM, said:

(Too lazy to log in)<br><br>K, a lot more problems that I had at first, can't log in ANYWHERE, and it keeps me locked at the actual login screen then a lot of weird shit starts happening, hope you can fix it.

As I'm sure you're aware, an more detailed bug report is appreciated. 'weird shit' may describe any number of actual features which NCD has...

#8 User is offline   segaloco

• Gimme the BIOS
Icon
United States
Interest:
Researcher

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:26 PM

Sorry, I was at school at the time, and trying to get that in quick. Okay, here's what happened, first, I tried to log on with the box at the top =P. That didn't work, so I tried editing an article, which requested that I log on. So I used that login and after that I couldn't go to any pages via the "Wiki, Forum, etc" buttons at the top, so I got frustrated and clicked like 9000 times and then stuff started 404ing on me. Sorry bout being an ass about it, I was frustrated at the time anyways =P

#9 ambuzr

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:54 PM

nice, but should update more often

#10 User is offline   Phugolz

• فخر عبادة
Icon
Qatar
Interest:
Hated

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:45 PM

Wow, looks really good. Someone should have shot me a hello or smth so I could go look.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users