X-CulT Community Forums: Updates? On our X-Egg? It's more likely than you think... - X-CulT Community Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Updates? On our X-Egg? It's more likely than you think... Hey all. I know me and you have an antagonistic attitude towards each

#1 User is offline   IUG

• red power
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:08 PM

Hey all. I know me and you have an antagonistic attitude towards each other. I yell at you to provide updates to the X-Egg (you know, our database of games and their changes from development builds to final games), and you ignore me. Well, segaloco decided to not take this sitting down either, and he brought you guys some updates.

segaloco has updated two Nintendo games with some pre-release information, brand spanking new information at that.

Jet Force Gemini for the Game Boy Color
Legend Of Zelda: Major's Mask brand new Debug Mode.

#2 User is offline   segaloco

• Gimme the BIOS
Icon
United States
Interest:
Researcher

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:47 PM

And don't worry, now that I really got a case of cult pride, I'm gonna be working on a lot of stuff, maybe not all visible at first. I'm gonna try to get more info on that JFG for Gameboy, maybe set up a deal to buy it if I make enough money off my summer job. Also, cen and his buddies are working on that Majora's mask rom as we speak, so more should come to light eventually.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users