X-CulT Community Forums: Biohazard 2 Trial unused pressroom - X-CulT Community Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Biohazard 2 Trial unused pressroom

#1 User is offline   Robert_Kendo

• We will never surrender
Icon
Germany
Interest:
Fangamer

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:26 AM

I have played the bio 2 trial with a little hack and gameshark codes and i have found this old pressroom wich only exist in this version.Take a look:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Robert_Kendo

Icon
Germany
Interest:
Fangamer

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:33 AM

The green keycard was an item from the Resident Evil 1.5 game.this card exist in the files of the bio 2 trial!The card can be used by gameshark codes.

Pic 1: go to the Computer in the mainhall
Pic 2: Equip the green card and use it in the computer.the card will unlock the door on pic 5.
Pic 3:Go back to the main entrance and go to the door on the left.
Pic 4: Go a few steps ahead,now go righ till the end of the room and go through the door.
Pic 5: Go to end of the room and go left....
Pic 6: go to the room.If you enter this room,you will now in the old,unused pressroom,which only exist in this demoversion

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   IUG

• red power
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 12 July 2009 - 08:03 AM

I just combined your two threads. They are definitely what we need on this site, however since both topics are about the same game (same room even), I think we only need one topic, for organization's sake.

#4 User is offline   Phugolz

• فخر عبادة
Icon
Qatar
Interest:
Hated

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:25 PM

View PostRobert_Kendo, on 12 July 2009 - 07:26 AM, said:

I have played the bio 2 trial with a little hack and gameshark codes and i have found this old pressroom wich only exist in this version.Take a look:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had all of this here quite a while ago

#5 User is offline   Phugolz

• فخر عبادة
Icon
Qatar
Interest:
Hated

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:58 PM

View PostRobert_Kendo, on 12 July 2009 - 07:33 AM, said:

The green keycard was an item from the Resident Evil 1.5 game.this card exist in the files of the bio 2 trial!The card can be used by gameshark codes.

Pic 1: go to the Computer in the mainhall
Pic 2: Equip the green card and use it in the computer.the card will unlock the door on pic 5.
Pic 3:Go back to the main entrance and go to the door on the left.
Pic 4: Go a few steps ahead,now go righ till the end of the room and go through the door.
Pic 5: Go to end of the room and go left....
Pic 6: go to the room.If you enter this room,you will now in the old,unused pressroom,which only exist in this demoversion

Posted Image

I have something like that here: http://www.x-cult.or...671/Lost_Rooms/

However, I did everything there with keys. Never thought of breaking into a room using that keycard!

#6 User is offline   Robert_Kendo

Icon
Germany
Interest:
Fangamer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:55 AM

you cant enter this rooms in the trial if you dont have a little hacked version..this door on the right site from the RPD mainentrance cant be open,because the door normally is under seal.with the hack,the door can be opened.If you want to go to the old pressroom,you need the green card to open the door (look at picture 5.this is the door wich the green card unlocked)
dont play the resident evil 2 demo,play the biohazard 2 trial,because in the bio 2 trial you can enter the libary and to to the place where the burning helicopter is...In the re 2 demo,the game will chrash if you enter the libary...
I have found more interesting things with the bio 2 trial with a hack.Take a look at my work at my german site: Klick here to view

Take a look at my video.On this Video i play the bio 2 trial with codes.I start at claires scenario.I have equiped the volve handle and the two diamants...After the helicopter is turned off,i can enter the room where you need the 2 diamontas...qand i have found the bolt plug,which is an original 1.5 item:

Klick here to watch the Video

This post has been edited by Robert_Kendo: 13 July 2009 - 01:15 AM

#7 User is offline   Phugolz

• فخر عبادة
Icon
Qatar
Interest:
Hated

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:14 AM

Jawohl! Pretty neat shit, but still no codes to do anything? =\

#8 User is offline   Robert_Kendo

Icon
Germany
Interest:
Fangamer

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:17 AM

you need the codes to play the full demo...without codes you can only play half of the game

#9 User is offline   SSUK

• Rule Britannia, mother fuckers!
Icon
Little Planet
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:13 PM

I believe he is asking what codes you used to acquire the items. Could you share those with us, please?

#10 User is offline   Robert_Kendo

Icon
Germany
Interest:
Fangamer

Posted 16 July 2009 - 03:28 AM

of course.sorry,but i dont understand what he want.My mistake
the problem is,if you got the codes,the are needless,because you need the version with the small hack.
If you have this version,you dont need this codes,because you can find the volve handle, the 2 jewels and the green card,the pink first aid spray and the bolt plug in this game.DONT GO IN THE STARS ROOM,because the game ends.With this hack you will find some nice secrets of this game,because the door on the right site from the main entrance from the RPD is oben und you can enter the Office and the Pressroom!!!

Here is the download link:

Download here

Password: resident-evil-beta.de

PS:If you need codes while you dont want to search the items or want to find new beta items,let me know

This post has been edited by Robert_Kendo: 16 July 2009 - 04:03 AM

#11 User is offline   Phugolz

• فخر عبادة
Icon
Qatar
Interest:
Hated

Posted 21 July 2009 - 06:08 AM

Yeah, that would come in handy to actually HAVE the codes. For future reference, even if no one asks for it, it's better to post all known information. It's better then making us fish it out of you bit by bit. =\

#12 User is offline   Phugolz

• فخر عبادة
Icon
Qatar
Interest:
Hated

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:26 PM

OH SNAP

Ok, lemme clear up what our kraut friend is saying. This "hack" is actually the demo that was packaged in with director's cut (at least here in the usa) that has been hacked to allow you to play more of the game at that point in development. This is actually really fucking cool.

The only down side is a lot of areas in the demo are linked incorrectly. I'm not sure if that's the design at that time of development, or if it was hacked that way. But I found a page where they guy released version 7, so pick it up kendo! and thank you!

#13 User is offline   IxlairDark

• lolretro
Icon
United States
Interest:
Been around forever

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:47 PM

View PostPhugolz, on 21 July 2009 - 11:26 PM, said:

OH SNAP

Ok, lemme clear up what our kraut friend is saying. This "hack" is actually the demo that was packaged in with director's cut (at least here in the usa) that has been hacked to allow you to play more of the game at that point in development. This is actually really fucking cool.

The only down side is a lot of areas in the demo are linked incorrectly. I'm not sure if that's the design at that time of development, or if it was hacked that way. But I found a page where they guy released version 7, so pick it up kendo! and thank you!

We going to get some videos on the culttube from you, Phugolz? I'm interested in this.

#14 User is offline   Robert_Kendo

Icon
Germany
Interest:
Fangamer

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:56 AM

hey..dont call me kraut..i dont tell you an G.I or something
B2T

#15 User is offline   P.P.A.

• <I>ω<I>
Icon
Germany
Interest:
Classic Amy Fan

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:39 PM

Should there be any communication problems here I'd be willing to translate from one language into the other.

Sollte es hier irgendwelche Schwierigkeiten bei der Verständigung geben kann ich auch gerne von einer Sprache in die andere übersetzen.

This post has been edited by P.P.A.: 22 July 2009 - 12:40 PM

#16 User is offline   Robert_Kendo

Icon
Germany
Interest:
Fangamer

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:18 PM

everything is ok i think
PS:nice avatar P.P.A Gott mit uns

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic