X-CulT Community Forums: An Egg A Day - X-CulT Community Forums

Jump to content

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

An Egg A Day The best new X-Egg articles

#21 User is offline   IUG

  • red power
Icon
Posts:
1,902
Joined:
10-June 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan
Location:
Bristol, CT, USA

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:56 PM

View PostIxlairDark, on May 28 2009, 09:29 PM, said:

FYI, I added shit to the doom games, so don't say that there hasn't been any updates. Unless Family members don't get the credit.
Yeah, but I grabbed that from the RSS on the 24th, which was the last non-Phugolz update. I'm going to give credit to anyone who doesn't directly run the site (mods/admins/webmasters). Not that I've really done dick myself.

#22 User is offline   Nova

  • トップをだらえ!
Icon
Posts:
1,437
Joined:
11-January 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
England
Interest:
Weeaboo
Location:
East Sussex

Posted 29 May 2009 - 05:26 AM

Well, I thought I should add something minor. I put in some information about the Nailgun, the Scout's planned weapon which was replaced with the Scattergun in Team Fortress 2.

#23 User is offline   IUG

  • red power
Icon
Posts:
1,902
Joined:
10-June 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan
Location:
Bristol, CT, USA

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:12 PM

View PostNova, on May 29 2009, 06:26 AM, said:

Well, I thought I should add something minor. I put in some information about the Nailgun, the Scout's planned weapon which was replaced with the Scattergun in Team Fortress 2.
I'll do a post tomorrow about this. I'd do it now, but I've been up for over 18 hours now.

#24 User is offline   IxlairDark

  • lolretro
Icon
Posts:
501
Joined:
13-October 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United States
Interest:
Been around forever
Location:
Louisville, KY

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:52 PM

Added an entire new game to the Nintendo DS section. Aliens: Colonial Marines. I didn't even know that game existed for the DS until I checked unseen64. Added prototype pictures, video, and an overview.

#25 User is offline   IUG

  • red power
Icon
Posts:
1,902
Joined:
10-June 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan
Location:
Bristol, CT, USA

Posted 30 May 2009 - 08:27 AM

Thanks to Nova for this bit of news: The Nailgun was to be the primary weapon of the Scout, and can be seen in the second trailer for the game. It was replaced with the Scattergun during development. What is interesting to note is that the model for the Engineer's Dispenser, regardless of level, can be seen to contain Nailgun ammunition even though the level 3 Dispenser was added quite a while after release.


#26 User is offline   IUG

  • red power
Icon
Posts:
1,902
Joined:
10-June 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan
Location:
Bristol, CT, USA

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:03 AM

One of the promos for Zelda: A Link to the Past, uploaded by DevHackr. The only text on this page is "Origin: Japan". Obviously.


#27 User is offline   Overlord

  • Postcount whoring since 2003~
Icon
Posts:
3,710
Joined:
03-January 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United Kingdom
Interest:
Programmer
Location:
Berkshire, UK

Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:11 PM

I have the video file for that trailer. Always found it extremely bizaare. A very feminine Link, a dance number with the monsters, etc...

#28 User is offline   Laurenza

  • Don't mess with moé girls with a cleaver. Seriously.
Icon
Posts:
83
Joined:
10-August 08
Gender:
Female
Country:
United Kingdom
Interest:
Anime/Cartoon Fan
Location:
UK

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:01 PM

I... well... There are no words. Also, rap/hip-hop still sucks even in Japanese, it seems.

#29 User is offline   IxlairDark

  • lolretro
Icon
Posts:
501
Joined:
13-October 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United States
Interest:
Been around forever
Location:
Louisville, KY

Posted 31 May 2009 - 04:19 PM

View PostLaurenza, on May 31 2009, 05:01 PM, said:

I... well... There are no words. Also, rap/hip-hop still sucks even in Japanese, it seems.
Enjoying your shiny, new and unique member status?

#30 User is offline   The Government

  • embrace the end
Icon
Posts:
1,061
Joined:
17-March 06
Gender:
Male
Interest:
Asshole
Location:
[unknown]

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:32 PM

ix: it's not really new, the egghead thing was planned for a while, and it wouldn't be unique at all if we had more folks like Laurenzabesides, you're family which still trumps egghead as far as I knowyou're both inferior to HARDGAY though

#31 User is offline   IUG

  • red power
Icon
Posts:
1,902
Joined:
10-June 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan
Location:
Bristol, CT, USA

Posted 01 June 2009 - 05:57 AM

No, this isn't him pandering to me, this was the best non-commercial upload to the site.
Thanks to IxlairDark, we now have coverage on the Fallout 3 that could have been, including gameplay footage. Click here for the prototype videos.


#32 User is offline   IxlairDark

  • lolretro
Icon
Posts:
501
Joined:
13-October 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United States
Interest:
Been around forever
Location:
Louisville, KY

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:27 PM

View PostThe Government, on May 31 2009, 07:32 PM, said:

ix: it's not really new, the egghead thing was planned for a while, and it wouldn't be unique at all if we had more folks like Laurenzabesides, you're family which still trumps egghead as far as I knowyou're both inferior to HARDGAY though
Of course we're inferior or HARDGAY. HARDGAY is godly.

#33 User is offline   Nova

  • トップをだらえ!
Icon
Posts:
1,437
Joined:
11-January 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
England
Interest:
Weeaboo
Location:
East Sussex

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:58 AM

View PostIxlairDark, on Jun 1 2009, 06:27 PM, said:

View PostThe Government, on May 31 2009, 07:32 PM, said:

ix: it's not really new, the egghead thing was planned for a while, and it wouldn't be unique at all if we had more folks like Laurenzabesides, you're family which still trumps egghead as far as I knowyou're both inferior to HARDGAY though
Of course we're inferior or HARDGAY. HARDGAY is godly.
I kind of wish I hadn't passed my HARDGAY group along to Gen, but oh well.

#34 User is offline   Laurenza

  • Don't mess with moé girls with a cleaver. Seriously.
Icon
Posts:
83
Joined:
10-August 08
Gender:
Female
Country:
United Kingdom
Interest:
Anime/Cartoon Fan
Location:
UK

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:27 PM

I fear I'm not HARD or GAY enough to be HARDGAY. How do you be HARDGAY anyway? Ninja-kick rainbows or something?

#35 User is offline   Nova

  • トップをだらえ!
Icon
Posts:
1,437
Joined:
11-January 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
England
Interest:
Weeaboo
Location:
East Sussex

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:02 AM

View PostLaurenza, on Jun 2 2009, 10:27 PM, said:

I fear I'm not HARD or GAY enough to be HARDGAY. How do you be HARDGAY anyway? Ninja-kick rainbows or something?
Only one person can be HARDGAY at a time and it is gained from extreme gayness of the maximum level.In all seriousness though, I got it because I was telling SSUK to promote me from member (That's right, TELLING HIM TO) and he decided he'd joke around with me and gave me HARDGAY. I eventually received Family and HARDGAY was accepted graciously by Gen.

#36 User is offline   IxlairDark

  • lolretro
Icon
Posts:
501
Joined:
13-October 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United States
Interest:
Been around forever
Location:
Louisville, KY

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:45 PM

View PostNova, on Jun 3 2009, 05:02 AM, said:

View PostLaurenza, on Jun 2 2009, 10:27 PM, said:

I fear I'm not HARD or GAY enough to be HARDGAY. How do you be HARDGAY anyway? Ninja-kick rainbows or something?
Only one person can be HARDGAY at a time and it is gained from extreme gayness of the maximum level.In all seriousness though, I got it because I was telling SSUK to promote me from member (That's right, TELLING HIM TO) and he decided he'd joke around with me and gave me HARDGAY. I eventually received Family and HARDGAY was accepted graciously by Gen.
I'm pretty sure Gen got it because of the amount of cocks he can fit into his behind, but lets not get into that. It's quite horrifying in motion.

#37 User is offline   IUG

  • red power
Icon
Posts:
1,902
Joined:
10-June 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan
Location:
Bristol, CT, USA

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:32 PM

Here's an update from SSUK.Click here for more screens, and more info on why they're different.Even though this game isn't out yet, I'm picking this update. It's good to see people taking new pre-release pictures from games we haven't seen a final form of. While we don't know if this is something that might truly reflect the final vision of the game, it is more important to archive these picture before they are lost and forgotten.
I won't pick admins normally, but I wanted to point out that I feel it's important to document games before they come out to get as much pre-release stuff as possible. It's easier to delete irrelevant images afterwords, than it is to hunt them down when they're years old.

#38 User is offline   IxlairDark

  • lolretro
Icon
Posts:
501
Joined:
13-October 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United States
Interest:
Been around forever
Location:
Louisville, KY

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:41 PM

View PostIUG, on Jun 3 2009, 10:32 PM, said:

Here's an update from SSUK.Click here for more screens, and more info on why they're different.Even though this game isn't out yet, I'm picking this update. It's good to see people taking new pre-release pictures from games we haven't seen a final form of. While we don't know if this is something that might truly reflect the final vision of the game, it is more important to archive these picture before they are lost and forgotten.
I won't pick admins normally, but I wanted to point out that I feel it's important to document games before they come out to get as much pre-release stuff as possible. It's easier to delete irrelevant images afterwords, than it is to hunt them down when they're years old.
I know that there are pictures of it with the original KH2 HUD, and maybe some with another different HUD entirely. I know a lot of kingdom hearts fansites have them.

#39 User is offline   IUG

  • red power
Icon
Posts:
1,902
Joined:
10-June 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan
Location:
Bristol, CT, USA

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:43 PM

View PostIxlairDark, on Jun 3 2009, 10:41 PM, said:

I know that there are pictures of it with the original KH2 HUD, and maybe some with another different HUD entirely. I know a lot of kingdom hearts fansites have them.
Yeah, I didn't include all of the images in the update that SSUK did. There's a link in that news article (and that post, but it's hard to see) that will show you more images.

#40 User is offline   SSUK

  • Rule Britannia, mother fuckers!
Icon
Posts:
3,152
Joined:
01-January 06
Gender:
Male
Country:
Little Planet
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:32 PM

Uh, the game's out in Japan. I should know, I've been playing it. =P I even make reference to the final in the article.

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users