X-CulT Community Forums: Come on, it's time to go. - X-CulT Community Forums

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Come on, it's time to go. I BET IT'S NOT ANOTHER METAL GEAR SOLID!!!

#1 User is offline   Gen

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Icon
United States
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK
Hank Hill's propane filled narrow urethra

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:53 PM

Totally not a teaser for Metal Gear Solid 5.Sure it may be a week or so old, but meh. Wait, wasn't MGS4 supposed to be the last MGS he was going to work on just after MGS3 was supposed to be the last MGS he was going to work on?Then again, I suppose Ryan Paton could end up being the director and producer of this one, since he sorta was the one who originally kinda sorta confirmed another MGS game.

This post has been edited by Gen: 17 May 2009 - 10:59 PM

#2 User is offline   YoshimanNL

Icon
Australia
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:58 AM

Bawww it even comes up with a "5" during the lighting flashes.That sucks i hoped he'd make another Zone of the Enders game. Okay sure the first one sucked balls but the second one was fucking awesome.

#3 User is offline   Gen

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Icon
United States
Interest:

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:37 AM

View PostYoshimanNL, on May 18 2009, 12:58 AM, said:

Bawww it even comes up with a "5" during the lighting flashes.That sucks i hoped he'd make another Zone of the Enders game. Okay sure the first one sucked balls but the second one was fucking awesome.
Mind you, it hasn't even been confirmed if Kojima himself will be working on this one.

#4 User is offline   Nova

• トップをだらえ!
Icon
England
Interest:
Weeaboo

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:37 AM

Okay, now I'm fucking interested - where the hell can you go from 4? 4 did a pretty good job of tying up the mess that the story became and everything ended fairly well. So, really, what the fuck?I'm all for another MGS but Kojima keeps on saying it will be his last one - if Kojima Productions is working on it, then I'm sure he'd have some hand in the development process.

#5 User is offline   Gen

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Icon
United States
Interest:

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:45 AM

View PostNova, on May 18 2009, 01:37 AM, said:

Okay, now I'm fucking interested - where the hell can you go from 4? 4 did a pretty good job of tying up the mess that the story became and everything ended fairly well. So, really, what the fuck?I'm all for another MGS but Kojima keeps on saying it will be his last one - if Kojima Productions is working on it, then I'm sure he'd have some hand in the development process.
Well, Patton alluded to possibly doing another prequel for 5, such as another big boss game before he was made out to be a bad guy by the Patriots, and before they sent snake in to kick his ass in Metal Gear 1 and 2.

#6 User is offline   bolt7

• I am Iron Chap.
Icon
England
Interest:
Writer

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:10 AM

View PostGen, on May 18 2009, 01:45 AM, said:

Well, Patton alluded to possibly doing another prequel for 5, such as another big boss game before he was made out to be a bad guy by the Patriots, and before they sent snake in to kick his ass in Metal Gear 1 and 2.
Or, it could be about Raiden being a fag, set between MGS2 and MGS4. The whole 'I am the lightning' crap is kinda hinted at with the storm clouds in my opinion.The little ninja Raiden at the end of his GDC Presentation hinted towards this too, and the fact that Kojima Productions desperately tried to make him cool in MGS4 so people would like him and pick up his next game. I just hope Right Analogue Stick is for the HF Blade and not R1 like that MGO bullshit.

Then again, I suppose Ryan Paton could end up being the director and producer of this one, since he sorta was the one who originally kinda sorta confirmed another MGS game.
Didn't he leave Kojima Productions shortly after 4's release?

This post has been edited by bolt7: 18 May 2009 - 05:14 AM

#7 User is offline   YoshimanNL

Icon
Australia
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:20 AM

Yeah did the game actually explain why the fuck he had control over lightning?Also i don't care what anyone says i still hope that he will EVENTUALLY make Zone of the Enders 3.But anyway, why would we want another game based of Raiden? Okay yes, he was okay in MGS4 (Shoud've died though, would've made for a better story/character), but he was totally gayass in MGS2. Plus Kojima let you beat the shit out of a guy who looked exactly like him in MGS3.

#8 User is offline   SSUK

• Rule Britannia, mother fuckers!
Icon
Little Planet
Interest:

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:54 AM

Could be an S. But definitely seems like MGS5:
<meta name="copyright" content="©2009 Konami Digital Entertainment" /><meta name="keywords" content="Hideo Kojima, MGS,METAL GEAR, NEXT, game, konami, kojima game, KJP, Kojima Production ">

View Postbolt7, on May 18 2009, 11:10 AM, said:

Then again, I suppose Ryan Paton could end up being the director and producer of this one, since he sorta was the one who originally kinda sorta confirmed another MGS game.
Didn't he leave Kojima Productions shortly after 4's release?
Yes, yes he did. I believe the story went that one of his parents was very ill and he moved closer to home as a result. I believe he now works at Activision or something now.Either way, didn't play MGS4 'cause Kojima was a faggot and didn't port it to 360. Don't suppose this game will be on 360 either.

#9 User is offline   P.P.A.

• <I>ω<I>
Icon
Germany
Interest:
Classic Amy Fan

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:34 AM

http://www.ukresista...e-revealed.html

#10 User is offline   Ignis

Icon
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:42 AM

Bottom of the pic. What happened on April 2007? Also, there's some "GB" thing near the April 2007 inscription. PS: S also could stand for SnatcherPosted Image

This post has been edited by Ignis: 18 May 2009 - 08:42 AM

#11 User is offline   Nova

• トップをだらえ!
Icon
England
Interest:
Weeaboo

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:54 AM

View PostYoshimanNL, on May 18 2009, 11:20 AM, said:

Yeah did the game actually explain why the fuck he had control over lightning?
NANOMACHINES

#12 User is offline   bolt7

• I am Iron Chap.
Icon
England
Interest:
Writer

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:59 AM

Posted ImageWell, the reason it says 'April 2007' underneath the flash garbles is because Kojima Productions decided to use the Grindhouse boarder around the edges, the lazy faggots. You can even see the 'GR' from 'GRINDHOUSE.'He's probably sat snickering at his desk right now wondering if we all riek this epic fucking troll of his.

#13 User is offline   Zeck

Icon
Saint Lucia
Interest:
Classic Amy Fan

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:49 AM

View Postbolt7, on May 18 2009, 08:59 AM, said:

Well, the reason it says 'April 2007' underneath the flash garbles is because Kojima Productions decided to use the Grindhouse boarder around the edges, the lazy faggots. You can even see the 'GR' from 'GRINDHOUSE.'He's probably sat snickering at his desk right now wondering if we all riek this epic fucking troll of his.
I agree its probably just a joke to fool all of us. This is way too obivious for MGS5....

View PostSSUK, on May 18 2009, 06:54 AM, said:

Could be an S. But definitely seems like MGS5:
<meta name="copyright" content="©2009 Konami Digital Entertainment" /><meta name="keywords" content="Hideo Kojima, MGS,METAL GEAR, NEXT, game, konami, kojima game, KJP, Kojima Production ">
Either way, didn't play MGS4 'cause Kojima was a faggot and didn't port it to 360. Don't suppose this game will be on 360 either.
A simple flash extraction will solve this:Posted ImageCant find any other stuff except that. i would try to explain why MGS4 cant be on a 360 but im tired of explaining....

This post has been edited by Zeck: 18 May 2009 - 11:17 AM

#14 User is offline   Ignis

Icon
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:41 PM

I'm still hoping for Snatcher :PSuch a great game... also "metal gear" appears. He will still fool people but it will be rewarding

This post has been edited by Ignis: 18 May 2009 - 06:42 PM

#15 User is offline   IxlairDark

• lolretro
Icon
United States
Interest:
Been around forever

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:50 PM

Maybe it's a remake of the first Metal Gear. Notice it doesn't say SOLID anywhere. And it'd be the fifth major game released in the Metal Gear franchise, remake or not.

#16 User is offline   Gen

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Icon
United States
Interest:

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:16 PM

View PostIxlairDark, on May 18 2009, 06:50 PM, said:

Maybe it's a remake of the first Metal Gear. Notice it doesn't say SOLID anywhere. And it'd be the fifth major game released in the Metal Gear franchise, remake or not.
Metal GearMetal Gear 2Metal Gear SolidMetal Gear Solid 2: Sons of LibertyMetal Gear Solid: Twin SnakesMetal Gear Solid 3: Snake EaterMetal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the PatriotsI don't see how it could be the fifth major metal gear release :pEDIT: Also, for you MGA faggots:Metal Gear Ac!dMetal Gear Ac!d 2And alsoMetal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

This post has been edited by Gen: 18 May 2009 - 07:30 PM

#17 User is offline   The Government

• la belle dame sans fucks
Icon
Interest:
Been around forever

Posted 18 May 2009 - 07:32 PM

View Postbolt7, on May 18 2009, 09:59 AM, said:

Posted ImageWell, the reason it says 'April 2007' underneath the flash garbles is because Kojima Productions decided to use the Grindhouse boarder around the edges, the lazy faggots. You can even see the 'GR' from 'GRINDHOUSE.'
hahahahaha how fucking GAY

#18 User is offline   IxlairDark

• lolretro
Icon
United States
Interest:
Been around forever

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:09 PM

View PostGen, on May 18 2009, 08:16 PM, said:

View PostIxlairDark, on May 18 2009, 06:50 PM, said:

Metal GearMetal Gear 2Metal Gear SolidMetal Gear Solid 2: Sons of LibertyMetal Gear Solid: Twin SnakesMetal Gear Solid 3: Snake EaterMetal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the PatriotsI don't see how it could be the fifth major metal gear release :pEDIT: Also, for you MGA faggots:Metal Gear Ac!dMetal Gear Ac!d 2And alsoMetal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Oh. Good point. I haven't really been on top if it all. My bad.

#19 User is offline   Cryomancer

Icon
United States
Interest:
Researcher

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:39 AM

better be snatcher, or at least telling us what the joint project with Suda 51 is. I don't give a shit about metal gear, but snatcher is neat and Suda 51 is awesome so yeaaaah interested.

#20 User is offline   YoshimanNL

Icon
Australia
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:56 AM

View PostNova, on May 18 2009, 11:54 PM, said:

View PostYoshimanNL, on May 18 2009, 11:20 AM, said:

Yeah did the game actually explain why the fuck he had control over lightning?
NANOMACHINES
HOLY CRAP! Such awesome storytelling i wonder what 6 year old gives him his ideas for this shit?

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users