X-CulT Community Forums: Fucking North Korea's going skitz. - X-CulT Community Forums

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fucking North Korea's going skitz. Lol,Missile.

#1 User is offline   Narstyle

• #CulT banned for lyfe
Icon
England
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:46 PM

So i've just been reading on the BBC News site that North Korea's being the big playground bully in the world today; I knew from months ago that something was a bit bad or wrong with N Korea, but i read a couple of articles and they seem to be fucking crazy.General Gist of things i've learnt:1) N Korea wants to be big bad boss nigger of Earth.2) They're secretive3) They want to carry out missile tests to show off their big boss nigger-ness to everyone else; special mention to Japan.4) No one likes this5) G20 Summit (Which was fucking LOL in London on Wednesday (01/04/09)) had Obama and the big boss guy from N Korea talking about launching a rocket.6) Everyone's pissed that N Korea's launching a rocket7) They launch the rocket after pussy-footing for a record breaking 3 days.8) Shit hits the fan when N Korea's boss goes on National TV speaking "If anyone touches our missile, we'll fucking kill their country. Special mention to Japan that will get a 'THUNDER BOLT OF PAIN' if they dare interfere with out businesses". N Korea also issue similar threat to S Korea, UN countries and US Dept.9) Now.So this looks like a fucking good story to watch in my opinion.EDIT: Warning over RocketWhoops, Rocket was sent.

This post has been edited by Hinara: 04 April 2009 - 10:47 PM

#2 User is offline   S0NICQUOTER

• I have some unfinished business to take care of.
Icon
Interest:
Will still buy the next Sonic game

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:12 AM

So, you beat me to the missile, you little pest.

#3 User is offline   Thundarbolt

• I WANNA DOWBLOAD THE GAME
Icon
Canada
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:28 AM

Japan was threatened with a "thunderbolt of fire" if it interfered with the launch.

"thunderbolt of fire"
Suddenly shit just got personal.

#4 User is offline   Nova

• トップをだらえ!
Icon
England
Interest:
Weeaboo

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:24 AM

View PostS0NICQUOTER, on Apr 5 2009, 08:12 AM, said:

Sorry to veer off-topic, but where's this quote from? I don't remember it.

#5 User is offline   Cryomancer

Icon
United States
Interest:
Researcher

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:32 AM

some hot-blooded youth with cool hair will save us with his giant robot

#6 User is offline   Cho

Icon
England
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:46 AM

View PostNova, on Apr 5 2009, 04:24 AM, said:

View PostS0NICQUOTER, on Apr 5 2009, 08:12 AM, said:

Sorry to veer off-topic, but where's this quote from? I don't remember it.
Sonic Adventure 1. Tails/Eggman race.

#7 User is offline   SSUK

• Rule Britannia, mother fuckers!
Icon
Little Planet
Interest:

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:38 AM

"Good news, the world's in great shape." - <3 CoD4:MWAnyway, North Korea's been ape-shit for years now, hell I think they've ALWAYS been fucking crazy. They launched a few rockets a couple of years back into the Japanese sea, which very much angered Godzilla.They're an impoverished country ruled by a man who still thinks it's 1986, asks for $250 billion in 2000 after floods ruin agriculture in the country but then goes and blows most of that money making fucking missiles. They then went bust a few years ago in which they were given money in exchange for the promise they would stop producing armaments (in particular nuclear weapons)... Which they didn't. But it's not like any country can do anything about it, the Chinese still seem to like NK and I'm sure the Russians would have something to say about an invasion by western forces if NK went and invaded/attacked South Korea or actually hit any part of Japan with a missile of any sorts.Ah, the world in which we live.

#8 User is offline   Overlord

• Postcount whoring since 2003~
Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:43 PM

1986? Try 1956. And their little missile got nowhere near orbit =P But then, the aim was to test missiles, not launch the satellite. I'm willing to bet it was little more than a hunk of metal.Think North Korea's crazy batshit? I found a video set on /. that proves it, filmed secretly by an American tourist who basically bribed the Chinese to let him in: http://www.vbs.tv/vi...p?id=143842875714 videos in total, total running time is about an hour. Fascinating documentary.

#9 User is offline   The Government

• la belle dame sans fucks
Icon
Interest:
Been around forever

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:49 PM

lol it crashed, first their nuke test fizzled and now this, fucking norks can't do anything right aaahahahahahahaha

#10 User is offline   RedRanger

Icon
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:48 PM

I remember when the Americans sent doctors in to treat the NK citizens.After being treated of their illnesses, they started bowing down to the dictator's picture, as if he were god.The citizens were all told that it was a gift from the great leader unto them.Bullshit, the American doctors had to beg, in order to be allowed to treat the people.I wonder if the lowest of them get to see a map of the world.Or is that off limits to them as well. So that they can see how much they're missing out.

This post has been edited by RedRanger: 05 April 2009 - 04:49 PM

#11 User is offline   Franz

• huge weeaboo
Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:30 PM

Posted ImageI think they got it covered

#12 User is offline   SSUK

Icon
Little Planet
Interest:

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:20 PM

View PostOverlord, on Apr 5 2009, 08:43 PM, said:

1986? Try 1956. And their little missile got nowhere near orbit =P But then, the aim was to test missiles, not launch the satellite. I'm willing to bet it was little more than a hunk of metal.Think North Korea's crazy batshit? I found a video set on /. that proves it, filmed secretly by an American tourist who basically bribed the Chinese to let him in: http://www.vbs.tv/vi...p?id=143842875714 videos in total, total running time is about an hour. Fascinating documentary.
I was talking about Kim Jong Ill's go-everywhere sunglasses look, but yeah. That's a good documentary though, mind-blowing when it gets to the mass-gymnastics... I've seen a similar documentary before, however not as 'lets try and bend rules as far as we can' like here. I believe it was a BBC documentary, so go figure what that was like.But hey, gotta hand it to those North Koreans, they know how to name places.

#13 User is offline   Narstyle

• #CulT banned for lyfe
Icon
England
Interest:

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:16 AM

That was an excellent documentry OL; shame they couldn't of just combined all the parts, y'know.However, it was very interesting, it's a totally different planet or time shift there, as the guy in the film said. The Land that Time forgot. The building's are shit. Tea ladies waiting months for her next person to play ping pong with; and just the general military presence everywhere. Ironically, watching the film felt like a holiday there myself. Just wish it was more extended and not split up every 5 minutes.Am i right in thinking that I've been blind to Team America and it was North Korea's boss guy fucking things up in that movie too?

#14 User is offline   P.P.A.

• <I>ω<I>
Icon
Germany
Interest:
Classic Amy Fan

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:25 PM

In the aftermath of this however, North Korea did the right thing....accuse the South of poisoning its football players.http://news.bbc.co.u...fic/7985154.stm

#15 User is offline   SSUK

Icon
Little Planet
Interest:

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:46 PM

Oh ho hooooolyshit. It's bad enough when you have a British derby between opposing cities. I can only imagine how many dirty tackles went on in this game.

#16 User is offline   Overlord

• Postcount whoring since 2003~
Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:53 PM

You have a North Korean town? ahahahahahahahaAnd I'd have liked to have seen that match. I'm willing to bet it was pretty savage, too =P

#17 User is offline   Nova

• トップをだらえ!
Icon
England
Interest:
Weeaboo

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:24 AM

View PostFranz, on Apr 5 2009, 11:30 PM, said:

Posted ImageI think they got it covered
Fucking saved, I've already seen it on Retro but that is still the best thing to come out of this whole situation.

#18 User is offline   Narstyle

• #CulT banned for lyfe
Icon
England
Interest:

Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:52 AM

It's all ok guys. North Korea's getting Nukes back.

#19 User is offline   SSUK

Icon
Little Planet
Interest:

Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:27 AM

This is the North Korea cycle.Build weapons --> Go Bankrupt --> Get bailed out by the west in exchange for dismantling weapons which tipped them over the edge --> Money runs out --> *loop*NK is like the annoying emo kid of the world. It's like "Fuck you man, you don't understand me" and acts out to get attention, which it does. It's basically one big ego-trip for their government and they love it. Problem is, they're too dangerous to ignore. But we just keep them in this endless cycle and everything's fine. We just sit and pray that the next dictator isn't batshit crazy... But let's face it, that wont happen and the cycle will continue.

#20 User is offline   The Government

• la belle dame sans fucks
Icon
Interest:
Been around forever

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:59 PM

it doesn't help that they're basically holding the south hostage with millions and millions of artillery rounds. piss off Dear Leader enough and south korea is going to look like the surface of the fucking moon, nukes or no nukeson the bright side, no more lame ass korean MMOs

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users