• This topic is locked

Sonic 2: SHINY Edition

#1 User is offline   MIkeTC

Icon
United States
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 02 December 2008 - 06:23 PM

Well After getting A good feel for how things work around here I guess it's time to show you guys the 'Project' I've been working on.----------------------------------Information:Sonic 2: Shiny Edition is a Palette/Art Hack focusing on redesigning zones after gems an precious metals.Planed Zone Names1 Amethyst Isle Zone (GHZ)2 Ruby/Topaz Mountain Zone (HTZ)Undecided NamesDiamond Dusk Zone (MCZ)Sapphire Sea Zone (OOZ)---------------------------------Progress:Downloads (Current Build: 4/GHZ Beta)Download: MegauploadBuild 3: MegauploadBuild 2: MegauploadBuild 1: Megaupload Screen Shots:Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

This post has been edited by MIkeTC: 02 December 2008 - 07:35 PM

#2 User is offline   Deus.EXE

Icon
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:26 PM

redesigning zones after zones an precious metals.
... what?Anyway... yea, I downloaded it. I tried it, and really... if you're gonna try and make new levels, do yourself a favor- DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING and start from scratch. Too much of the levels are too similar to the originals. The only difference being you tossed in a shitload of bottomless pits, deleted a few tiles here and there, or just added a few platforms on the upper part of the level. I also got stuck in the level twice on the 2nd act. You get an angry face from me. I spent 10 minutes of my lunch break checking this out.

#3 User is offline   MIkeTC

Icon
United States
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:39 PM

Well I guess I'm going to have to take another good look at everything, but it would be REALLY useful If I had some screen shots of the problems that way I could know exactly what needs to be fixed.

#4 User is offline   The Government

• embrace the end
Icon
Interest:
Asshole

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:20 PM

fuck off to sonic retro

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users