X-CulT Community Forums: Sonic Heroes Character Replacement - X-CulT Community Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sonic Heroes Character Replacement

#1 User is offline   abc99

Icon
Interest:
General Fan

Post icon  Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:18 AM

Hi, I found this board,searching for a tool to replace characters in sonic heroes like this:http://de.youtube.co...feature=relatedI'm using the "shmemeditor", but this can't do things like Amy with a blue ray.Is there a character replacer tool to download?Regards,abc99

#2 User is offline   The Government

• la belle dame sans fucks
Icon
Interest:
Been around forever

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:34 AM

Fuck off, this is not a help forum

#3 User is offline   Gen

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Icon
United States
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK
Hank Hill's propane filled narrow urethra

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:41 AM

View Postabc99, on May 18 2008, 04:18 AM, said:

Hi, I found this board,searching for a tool to replace characters in sonic heroes like this:http://de.youtube.co...feature=relatedI'm using the "shmemeditor", but this can't do things like Amy with a blue ray.Is there a character replacer tool to download?Regards,abc99
All the answers lie in my colon.

#4 User is offline   khorney

• 0.o;;
Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:44 AM

HAY GUISE, LOOK @ MY SUPER HAXX:http://de.youtube.co...feature=related(disclaimer - is not mine, thank god)

#5 User is offline   Rush

• Pizdec.
Icon
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 18 May 2008 - 09:26 AM

View Postkhorney, on May 18 2008, 05:44 AM, said:

HAY GUISE, LOOK @ MY SUPER HAXX:http://de.youtube.co...feature=related(disclaimer - is not mine, thank god)
make me unsee it D:

#6 User is offline   Deus.EXE

Icon
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 18 May 2008 - 10:48 AM

I came.Wait... why is he half white, and not half black? Racist.

This post has been edited by Deus.EXE: 18 May 2008 - 10:49 AM

#7 User is offline   Narstyle

• #CulT banned for lyfe
Icon
England
Interest:

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:05 AM

I looked through relevant videos and found this:http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=lzpTRtgRCZ0Now the video itself, is yet again, horrible; but the description wins.

Yeah, I did pretty well making the level but I couldn't of done it without RidersXD and Jeztac3's help. Also, this guy requested my Stone Sonic, Meta Knuckles and Galaxy Amy characters. This is the first of three that I did last night, Stone Sonic. This was practically the easiest one ever... but anyways. Moving on...---------------------------------------- ----His speed decreased? Nope, actually, he's faster surprisingly enough. He was also created with the power of the Master Emerald but only a small portion of it. But with that portion, he can use it to use pieces of the earth as a shield or a weapon. There is only one weakness to this hedgehog, and it's one that the original Sonic has, water.---------------------------------------- ----Okay, one more thing, the characters Sonic (or relations) all belong to Sega® and not me. The only thing I claim is the ideas for the characters and NOT the characters themselves. So don't sue me, 'Kay? I wouldn't mind though if Sega contacted me to ask me to work for them... as an idea giving person...*starts to day dream* Hm...

#8 User is offline   Gen

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Icon
United States
Interest:
Hank Hill's propane filled narrow urethra

Posted 18 May 2008 - 01:32 PM

There's no sonic heroes hack worthy of attention unless it contains jesusfuck mcchrist and mosesshit mcgayfuck having a threesome with a nigger.

#9 User is offline   Nova

• トップをだらえ!
Icon
England
Interest:
Weeaboo

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:45 PM

That 'Ultimate Shanic' video even has Linkin Park music. For fuck's sake khorney, why did you have to post a curious German YouTube link? Now I can't forget this shit and my mouth is foaming.

#10 User is offline   smtp

Icon
United States
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:16 AM

View PostHinara, on May 18 2008, 12:05 PM, said:

I looked through relevant videos and found this:http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=lzpTRtgRCZ0Now the video itself, is yet again, horrible; but the description wins.

Yeah, I did pretty well making the level but I couldn't of done it without RidersXD and Jeztac3's help. Also, this guy requested my Stone Sonic, Meta Knuckles and Galaxy Amy characters. This is the first of three that I did last night, Stone Sonic. This was practically the easiest one ever... but anyways. Moving on...---------------------------------------- ----His speed decreased? Nope, actually, he's faster surprisingly enough. He was also created with the power of the Master Emerald but only a small portion of it. But with that portion, he can use it to use pieces of the earth as a shield or a weapon. There is only one weakness to this hedgehog, and it's one that the original Sonic has, water.---------------------------------------- ----Okay, one more thing, the characters Sonic (or relations) all belong to Sega® and not me. The only thing I claim is the ideas for the characters and NOT the characters themselves. So don't sue me, 'Kay? I wouldn't mind though if Sega contacted me to ask me to work for them... as an idea giving person...*starts to day dream* Hm...
Haha, and a nice comment to boot:jeztac33: How did I help you when I don't even know who you are..?

#11 User is offline   Galaxia

• wat
Icon
England
Interest:
Musician

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:16 PM

I wouldn't mind though if Sega contacted me to ask me to work for them... as an idea giving person...*starts to day dream* Hm...
they have jobs for "idea giving" people? LOL

#12 User is offline   khorney

• 0.o;;
Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:37 PM

replace 'idea' with 'blowjob' and there's probably a spot there

#13 User is offline   Tweaker

• A thrilling mystery!
Icon
United States
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:04 PM

Except for hacks that would allow you to play solo. According to recent developments, solo gameplay sections very well may have been a scrapped game mechanic.Pity they got rid of such a thing.

#14 User is offline   Link

• Leader of the unknown troops to rescue the universe
Icon
Germany
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:36 AM

well, despite not too many probably use Heroes anymore.. I reuploaded my old mem editors and character swappers: http://l0nk.org/oldhacks/feel free to use them.. but:-no support-probably no development will continue-no more bugfixes - find bugs and you may keep them-better not use them and learn how they work

I hated heroes since the first time I played it.
Strange weren't you the one who wrote that absolutely gorgeous essay about Heroes characters: Sonic CulT link

This post has been edited by Link: 21 May 2008 - 08:41 AM

#15 User is offline   IUG

• red power
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:00 AM

View PostLink, on May 21 2008, 09:36 AM, said:

I hated heroes since the first time I played it.
Strange weren't you the one who wrote that absolutely gorgeous essay about Heroes characters: Sonic CulT link
Yeah, that article must have come from someone who loves the game alright. BTW, your signature sucks.

#16 User is offline   Link

• Leader of the unknown troops to rescue the universe
Icon
Germany
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:26 AM

I didn't say (at least I didn't intend to say) that he'd love the game ^^ basically if you ask me the game was very average. However in comparison to nowadays Sonic games... *shudders*

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users