X-CulT Community Forums: SEGA is "hard at work" at another "real" Sonic game - X-CulT Community Forums

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SEGA is "hard at work" at another "real" Sonic game

#1 User is offline   Thunderslf

• I <3 Metal Slug
Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 09 November 2007 - 04:49 PM

http://www.1up.com/d...ory?cId=3164283I CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE GUYS1. SEGA hypes up this game, state it as either a Sonic "reinvention" or "back to roots" game. Or both, even.2. Fanboys get hyped at the new trailer, showing a reletively decent looking game with lots of jumping and spin dashing and speed.3. A couple of months later, Cybo the Emo angsthog is announced as playable, as well as Shadow.4. The game comes out, everyone buys it, it sucks ass, rinse and repeat.Free prostitutes and blow-jobs to everyone if the above doesn't happen.

#2 User is offline   The Government

• embrace the end
Icon
Interest:
Asshole

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:20 PM

Please let it include Jesusfuck McChrist

#3 User is offline   Narstyle

• #CulT banned for lyfe
Icon
England
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:34 PM

I wonder if they'll actually finish the fucker this time..

#4 User is offline   Link

• Leader of the unknown troops to rescue the universe
Icon
Germany
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:42 PM

probably it's gonna be called "Sonic the Hedgehog 2"

#5 User is offline   Dave0

• PIERCE THE HEAVENS
Icon
Scotland
Interest:
Pervert

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:57 PM

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, they'll have learned their lesson from the bad reviews of StH. If they can just get back to Sonic Adventure 2 quality most folk'll be happy.

#6 User is offline   biggestsonicfan

• Unleashed isn't doing well? D=
Icon
United States
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:25 PM

ACCORDING TO ONE OF MY RELIABLE SOURCES WHO WISHES TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS THAT I MET AT THE 2007 SAN DIEGO INTERNATIONAL COMIC-CON, PRINCESS SALLY ALICIA ACORN WILL BE IN THE GAME.That is all...[/sarcam]

#7 User is offline   Mecha Sally

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:54 PM

For some reason, reading that topic title makes me feel like this:Posted Image

#8 User is offline   Nova

• トップをだらえ!
Icon
England
Interest:
Weeaboo

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:06 PM

Yeah, my glimmer of hope is starting to fade with each release.Not saying this will automatically be bad, but I just don't look forward to Sonic games anymore. =/

#9 User is offline   drx

• <m4n1x> DRX YOU'RE HOT
Icon
Poland
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 09 November 2007 - 07:17 PM

............................................________....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,.............................,.-”...................................“-.,.........................,/...............................................”:,.....................,?......................................................\,.................../...........................................................,}................./......................................................,:`^`..}.............../...................................................,:”........./..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\................................`:,,...........................`\..............__.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

#10 User is offline   IUG

• red power
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:05 AM

I would like to prove to people right here and now by saying at this point in time that this game sucks ass, therefore showing that I have seen into the future and played the game. I mean, how else would I know so far in the "past"?

#11 User is offline   Calyce

• dongs
Icon
Canada
Interest:
Nuisance

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:27 AM

of course this game sucks ass. its in like pre-pre alpha noggins for all we know

#12 User is offline   Gen

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Icon
United States
Interest:
Hank Hill's propane filled narrow urethra

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:51 AM

View PostThe Government, on Nov 9 2007, 05:20 PM, said:

Please let it include Jesusfuck McChrist
And MosesShit McGayFuck.

#13 User is offline   Nikki

• Sonic-cult.net
Icon
Puerto Rico
Interest:
Scapegoat

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:13 AM

Leaked photo!Posted ImageOh! Another one!!Posted Image

This post has been edited by Nikki: 10 November 2007 - 02:14 AM

#14 User is offline   spy_fox

Icon
Australia
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:08 AM

No one has played the game yet. No one knows what it is like, and people are already knocking it. For the record, I dont blame anyone for that. The last few releases of sonic games has brought us to this point, where we hear about a new sonic game in development and now think "Meh".Judge me however you will, but I believe there will eventually be a sonic game that is actually good.There was a topic a little while back sometime after the release of Sonic the Hedgehog, where I believe it was Sega asking our opinions and suggestions for sonic.A few of those suggestions were along the lines of "Make a Sonic only game", "Fix the homing attack", "Give him actual weight so he doesnt stick to the ceiling and/or float everywhere"Sonic the Hedgehog made improvements in many ways. For one, you could actually play as Sonic along through all the levels. We havent been able to do that since Sonic Adventure.However, it still had flaws all over the place, some of which have existed in all sonic games.The camera, the level glitches..I say make this game a 2010 or 2011 release for his 20th anniversary, giving it plenty of development time and make it flawless.Coarse, I dont think that will happen.

This post has been edited by spy_fox: 10 November 2007 - 03:10 AM

#15 User is offline   P.P.A.

• <I>ω<I>
Icon
Germany
Interest:
Classic Amy Fan

Posted 10 November 2007 - 06:59 AM

There has not been a real Sonic game since Sonic CD. At least if Sonic CD would have been released before Sonic 2 as planned. I guess those time stones caused a paradox.

#16 User is offline   ray

• cause i'm rad radical
Icon
Australia
Interest:
Artist

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:55 AM

I got some leaked information all up in this hootenanny:The game will be a direct sequel to 'Sonic the Hedgehog' on Xbox 360/PS3, it will be called 'Sonic the Hedgehog 2'To commemorate the original Sonic 2's introduction of the spin dash move, the spin dash will be removed and replaced with a glitch that freezes the game and deletes all the data on your console.Sega has finally listened to the calls of their fans and have added a new character creation mode (ala Tony Hawk's Create-a-Skater) these characters will then be uploaded to the internet and downloaded to everybody else's game regardless of whether the player wants it to or not.This game will be the first ever in the series to feature Sonic and Shadow's first kiss.I also have information that states Sonic will only be playable in one level of the game, this level will only be unlocked after completing the game on 'Very Hard' mode.

#17 User is offline   Narstyle

• #CulT banned for lyfe
Icon
England
Interest:

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:56 PM

View Postray, on Nov 10 2007, 12:55 PM, said:

I got some leaked information all up in this hootenanny:The game will be a direct sequel to 'Sonic the Hedgehog' on Xbox 360/PS3, it will be called 'Sonic the Hedgehog 2'To commemorate the original Sonic 2's introduction of the spin dash move, the spin dash will be removed and replaced with a glitch that freezes the game and deletes all the data on your console.Sega has finally listened to the calls of their fans and have added a new character creation mode (ala Tony Hawk's Create-a-Skater) these characters will then be uploaded to the internet and downloaded to everybody else's game regardless of whether the player wants it to or not.This game will be the first ever in the series to feature Sonic and Shadow's first kiss. YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFFI also have information that states Sonic will only be playable in one level of the game, this level will only be unlocked after completing the game on 'Very Hard' mode.P.S. Super sonic will be used to fight a really bad ass, but yet, easily beaten faggot whom Eggbotnik couldn't kill / got tricked by. He is then left redundant for the rest of the game. Sega'll tease you all again by leaving in the animation to change to him in all levels, but you guys arn't bad enough d00dz to hax0r it.
Fix'd

This post has been edited by Hinara: 10 November 2007 - 12:57 PM

#18 User is offline   Overlord

• Postcount whoring since 2003~
Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:16 PM

View PostNikki, on Nov 10 2007, 07:13 AM, said:

Leaked photo!Posted ImageOh! Another one!!Posted Image
Shadow's levels, right ;P

#19 User is offline   IxlairDark

• lolretro
Icon
United States
Interest:
Been around forever

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:38 PM

I hope this "real" doesn't include over 9000 characters. =p

#20 User is offline   doc eggfan

• The search continues...
Icon
Australia
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:50 PM

Sega only needs to realise one thing to make a good Sonic GameSuper Monkey Ball - Monkey Ball + Sonic = Super Sonic Game

This post has been edited by doc eggfan: 10 November 2007 - 02:52 PM

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users