X-CulT Community Forums: Sonic Riders PC hacking - X-CulT Community Forums

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Sonic Riders PC hacking Now with real full version included!

#1 User is offline   Link

• Leader of the unknown troops to rescue the universe
Icon
Germany
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 20 October 2006 - 08:19 AM

The emory editor for the full version is here.. the features are basically the same as the one for the demo (see below).. it additionally supports:-map selection-timer stoppingget it at: http://link.man-ma.d...sreditor-fv.exeHave fun!OLD: For demo only!!Well, it had to be done.. and today I felt like it.. after some programming I can release a mini memory editor of Sonic Riders - or it is that small it is still a trainer if you prefer to call it that way - doesn't matter.. it includes so far:-edit rings and air for player 1 (player 2 to 8 have ring and air memory areas but they completely ignore them.. set the air of a COM player to 0 he/she will still drive on as usual - computers as always "cheat")-force players to use a specific character - note: using multiple Sonics, Tails',... works fine!-edit chracter sizes-it can freeze ring or air values-select boards!-super speed (player one only)for "easy using":-it creates an INI where it stores its settings-it tries to register two hotkeys for infinite rings and infinite air (it will show you whether it succesfully registered them)http://link.man-ma.de/sr/sreditor.exe (266 KB)(zipping or raring loowered the file size by less than 10 KB so I didn't do it)Update: the source is online, more info see at the end of this post!For interested users, I will happily release the addresses used by the program:Player 1:Char ID: 006A5C3AChar Type: 006A5C3FBoard: 006A5C3BSize: 006A5C40 (involves an assembler hack to make it work)Air: 006A6638Rings: 006A684CPlayer 2:Addresses of Player 1 + 1200!Player 3:Addresses of Player 2 + 1200!............Sourcecode:http://link.man-ma.d.../editor-src.rar (68 KB)Required to compile:-I did with Delphi 2006, should be compatible down to Delphi 6 I guess!-from this site: http://www.tntware.c...e/downloads.htm 1: TntWare Delphi Unicode Controls 2: Unicode Enabled TIniFile

This post has been edited by Link: 01 December 2006 - 01:41 PM

#2 User is offline   Demi

Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:20 AM

Very nice, thanks for that.

#3 User is offline   Tweaker

• A thrilling mystery!
Icon
United States
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 20 October 2006 - 09:23 AM

Excellent! Can't wait to see what you can do with the full release. (probably about the same, though =P)

#4 User is offline   Link

Icon
Germany
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 20 October 2006 - 10:01 AM

I'll probably won't continue that version.. it was a quickly written program sketch.. especially because the full version will probably use different addresses for everything (I've seen demos which didn't but I guess it will be different).. one of the things I have to hope for is that the full version won't have a debugging protector (like Gameguard or the ones included in many cd protections).. if that's the case I will have to wait for a No CD patch as they normally also patch debugging restrictions.. the final memory editor should work even if there is a debugging protection on it, those protections only disallow you to search for game memory if you already found it, then you can use it.. just very strong protection methods (such as GameGuard) would even lock out a memory editor.for the full version I have of course more things in planning such as:-unlock everything-board override-stage overridethe only real things I still consider for this program are (both of course if possible for me only and when I find some time (and feel like it)):-super speed-moon jump

#5 User is offline   Blue Blood

Icon
England
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 20 October 2006 - 11:05 AM

Awesome. I can come first with no air at all! If this turns out to be as good as your Heroes trainer, I'll be happy.

#6 User is offline   SSUK

• Rule Britannia, mother fuckers!
Icon
Little Planet
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:00 PM

Someone find a way to make everyone run without boards, that'd be some awesome shit. A foot race is what this game needs. =DNice trainer anyway, I can't work Cheat Enginie for shit and was actually thinking of being cheaky enough to ask someone to make a trainer... But turns out I didn't need to. =P Good stuff.

#7 User is offline   Demi

Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:19 PM

View PostSSUK, on Oct 20 2006, 07:00 PM, said:

Someone find a way to make everyone run without boards, that'd be some awesome shit.
I agree, try make that please. =P

#8 User is offline   Link

Icon
Germany
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 20 October 2006 - 01:43 PM

okay... I am working on it.. so far.. well, it seems the demo accepts board changement.. lazy Sonicteam.. so in fact you can already get a "half running" tour.. give Shadow's shoes to all characters..the coolest thing: even Super Sonic is working (board 18 - the Chaos Emerald)!I will have to implement the new stuff this will take some time.. but you will belong to the first to see a new release..ADD: UPDATED, download link hasn't changed!

This post has been edited by Link: 20 October 2006 - 02:18 PM

#9 User is offline   Overlord

• Postcount whoring since 2003~
Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 20 October 2006 - 02:03 PM

This is looking and sounding great - hope you crack that Sonic R 2 esque feel ;P

#10 User is offline   Link

Icon
Germany
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 20 October 2006 - 02:23 PM

well, you cannot call it Sonic R 2.. they still do not run and unfortunately AI enemies ignore their air value so freezing it to 0 doesn't do anything.. so far you can do the following:set the board for all characters to Darkness or Grinder or similar.. (some characters might be incompatible with these gears it is unfortunately your own risk).. and then they use themfor playing as Super Sonic:ID and Type mustn't be overridden!!! Select as "Board" the "Chaos Emerald".. now select Sonic and the emerald in the Character Select menu.. done!Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Emiliano

Icon
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 21 October 2006 - 09:27 AM

The image was Fantastic. Good work. Can you put in the images at Super Shadow??. Please.

#12 User is offline   ultima espio

Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 21 October 2006 - 09:43 AM

I kind of got the characters to run, i think this only applies to Fly characters, set the board to "pink rose" and make your air 0 that did it for me.

#13 User is offline   Blue Blood

Icon
England
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 21 October 2006 - 03:38 PM

Making your air '0' will cause anyone to run regardless of the gear.

#14 User is offline   Link

Icon
Germany
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 21 October 2006 - 04:15 PM

View PostBlue Blood, on Oct 21 2006, 10:38 PM, said:

Making your air '0' will cause anyone to run regardless of the gear.
really??? It doesn't work for me.. only for human players! Not for AI player.. they seem to ignore the air valuebesides.. new version close to upload uploaded.. new feature: Super Speed for player 1 via F11 hotkey!Add: source online

This post has been edited by Link: 21 October 2006 - 04:22 PM

#15 User is offline   Runner

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 21 October 2006 - 10:11 PM

Exists any possibility to transform the Sonic Riders Demo for the full version, by substituting the archives of the demo by the archives of the version for xbox? (the archives and the structure are the same of the demo)I already substituted the archives of the version demo by the archives of the version of xbox and the demo runs perfectly, however it continues with the locked menus (need cracks for the main .exe)Maybe is impossible?

#16 User is offline   Link

Icon
Germany
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 22 October 2006 - 03:42 AM

I actually do not want to say it is impossible.. however, I guess it will be hard to unlock the menus.. you are right that cracking the EXE would help, cracking the memory would probably also do the same (considering the fact the EXE file is transferred in the memory during loading).. I will have to check whether I also still have a rip of any version (although Xbox is probably the best because the PC version seems based on it).. I will check things out..Add: okay, runner, I might need your help.. what you would like to see MIGHT(!!!) be possible.. I wasn't able to activate the menus so far.. but I was able to forcefully select disabled menu points. I will add several informations later here!Using this cheat engine table (if it works, it uses High Memory addresses) you might be able to select unselectable menu points, it needs some trying around: http://link.man-ma.d.../menutrigger.CT

This post has been edited by Link: 22 October 2006 - 05:24 AM

#17 User is offline   Runner

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 22 October 2006 - 11:07 AM

Your menutrigger.ct not works here.Maybe is because my version is in English and your version is in Deutsch?If you want i send to you my "Sonic Riders Demo.exe" to you.Or, if you pefer, you send your "Sonic Riders Demo.exe" to me.

This post has been edited by Runner: 22 October 2006 - 04:07 PM

#18 User is offline   Link

Icon
Germany
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 22 October 2006 - 02:23 PM

it is not the language.. it is the hardware.. I just tested on my notebook (which runs Riders like crap) and it also uses different addresses.. I need to inspect them more to find a hardware pointer.. anyway: I am organizing a DVD copy for me.. I will test it

#19 User is offline   divx2k60

• Got time?
Icon
Slovenia
Interest:
Researcher

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:37 AM

This is one heluva fine mem editor Link, thx for putting your time into this tool :) Also cheers for finding Super Sonic & the board stringIt fun to hear a totaly different tune when your riding the (Super) Hang-On bike, I presume that's from that same game.

This post has been edited by divx2k60: 23 October 2006 - 09:07 AM

#20 User is offline   ultima espio

Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:45 AM

I managed to play as Eggman, all you have to do is set the board to cover-p (or something simmilar must be a bike) then set the character to Eggman.

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users