X-CulT Community Forums: The File Request Thread of Hope & Death - X-CulT Community Forums

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The File Request Thread of Hope & Death

#1 User is offline   link343

Icon
United States
Interest:
Writer

Posted 31 December 2005 - 08:37 PM

This is the new File Request Thread for the new year.Could someone pin this.

This post has been edited by link343: 31 December 2005 - 08:38 PM

#2 User is offline   Mozee

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 31 December 2005 - 11:40 PM

I asked this before the complete reset of the board but never checked back until now.Anyway I'm just looking for a good source for PSOne ISOs (FTP Server, Bittorent tracker, P2P network/program, whatever yoo know). In particular I'm looking for an ISO of Parappa the Rapper. Thanks.

#3 User is offline   drav

• It most certainly dose.
Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Post icon  Posted 01 January 2006 - 12:13 AM

View PostMozee, on Dec 31 2005, 11:40 PM, said:

I asked this before the complete reset of the board but never checked back until now.Anyway I'm just looking for a good source for PSOne ISOs (FTP Server, Bittorent tracker, P2P network/program, whatever yoo know). In particular I'm looking for an ISO of Parappa the Rapper. Thanks.
Hey Mozee, I have the USA version of Parappa the Rapper what's your prefernce ISO, NRG (Nero) or Bin/cue.Here is my old request before the board was reset, The Doom 3 Alpha Demo.One last thing before anyone asks for The Jazz Jackrabbit 3 Alpha get that here, it has every Jazz game in it, I will seed upon request.

#4 User is offline   Mozee

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 01 January 2006 - 12:16 AM

View Postdrav, on Jan 1 2006, 12:13 AM, said:

Hey Mozee, I have the USA version of Parappa the Rapper what's your prefernce ISO, NRG (Nero) or Bin/cue.Here is my old request before the board was reset, The Doom 3 Alpha Demo.One last thing before anyone asks for The Jazz Jackrabbit 3 Alpha get that here, it has every Jazz game in it, I will seed upon request.[/quote]BIN/CUE please.but it would still be really great if I knew a good FTP server or Bittorrent site or something that shared Playstation games.

#5 User is offline   Gen

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Icon
United States
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK
Hank Hill's propane filled narrow urethra

Posted 01 January 2006 - 12:51 AM

I can supply the Doom 3 Alpha, and second Beta as soon as I can find the cds i put them on.EDIT: Looks like my CD is fucked. Sorry. Besides, whats wrong with the final version? Not unless your going to replace some models in it for a mod (which I wouldn't recommend), you shouldn't need it. Not to mention, the final version runs faster.

This post has been edited by Gen.: 01 January 2006 - 01:18 AM

#6 User is offline   darkshadow

• Down wit tha Bitches and tha Hoes
Icon
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:13 AM

View PostTweaker, on Jan 1 2006, 12:16 AM, said:

A working download of the Sonic Rush OST would be nice, thanks.
Is this it?ftp://planete-sonic.com/music/Sonic_Rush_...nal_Groove_Rushor this torrenthttp://www.soniconth...ails.php?id=900 (you have to register)

#7 User is offline   Rlan

Icon
Australia
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:21 AM

View PostMozee, on Dec 31 2005, 11:40 PM, said:

http://forums.emupar...isplay.php?f=47 tends to have quite a few, but you have to grab them quickly.

#8 User is offline   Gen

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Icon
United States
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK
Hank Hill's propane filled narrow urethra

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:28 AM

Same here. I still don't know why id decided not to use the D3 Alpha shotgun... Also, does anyone have Rhapsody OS from Apple?

This post has been edited by Gen.: 01 January 2006 - 01:29 AM

#9 User is offline   Spindash54

• HOLY SHIT! I changed my avatar!
Icon
United States
Interest:
Researcher

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:40 AM

The Shadow the Hedgehog OST or more specificially, just the full version of I Am (All of Me).

#10 User is offline   darkshadow

Icon
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 01 January 2006 - 02:00 AM

Sorry I have dialup.It takes me 1 hour to upload the Sonic Riders trailer.Imagine how long it would take me.As for the Shadow soundtrack. Its on the same site. Its not the real one though. They were ripped.Does anyone have the Sonic Adventure Limited Edition iso for Dreamcast.

This post has been edited by darkshadow: 01 January 2006 - 02:01 AM

#11 User is offline   Spindash54

• HOLY SHIT! I changed my avatar!
Icon
United States
Interest:
Researcher

Posted 01 January 2006 - 02:07 AM

View Postdarkshadow, on Jan 1 2006, 02:00 AM, said:

Sorry I have dialup.It takes me 1 hour to upload the Sonic Riders trailer.Imagine how long it would take me.As for the Shadow soundtrack. Its on the same site. Its not the real one though. They were ripped.Does anyone have the Sonic Adventure Limited Edition iso for Dreamcast.
That is the problem. All I know of is the ripped version from the game that loops forever and the shortened version that actually has an ending. This is similar to Sonic Heroes where we were waiting for the OST to get the full What I'm Made Of. At this point im not sure when the Shadow soundtrack'll be released.

#12 User is offline   b2a5s5s

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 01 January 2006 - 02:54 AM

View Postdarkshadow, on Jan 1 2006, 03:00 AM, said:

I second this ISO please.

#13 User is offline   Torrent

• Most Hated Member
Icon
Interest:
Fangamer

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:23 PM

View PostHNB, on Jan 1 2006, 02:54 AM, said:

I second this ISO please.[/quote] I have that, but I dunno how to dump it on my pc.Request: Sonic Adventure DX PCThank you.

#14 User is offline   darkshadow

Icon
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 01 January 2006 - 02:51 PM

You need a coders cable or bb cable. Or you can do the ''swap trick''http://stc.hacking-c...g/gd-rom_stuff/

#15 User is offline   Infiniti

Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 01 January 2006 - 08:28 PM

View PostRain, on Jan 1 2006, 06:23 PM, said:

Request: Sonic Adventure DX PC
I'm uploading it now to Megaupload. UNLESS, Sombody can provide another link in the mean-timeUntill then, watch this space...Japanese version 175mb rip all music is from Windy Valley, BUT i'm going to upload the propper BGM to Megaupload shortly after the first file is uploaded. ;)

#16 User is offline   STC-Fan

• 3rd year of uni rulessssssss OK
Icon
England
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 01 January 2006 - 09:41 PM

View Postdarkshadow, on Jan 1 2006, 07:51 PM, said:

You need a coders cable or bb cable. Or you can do the ''swap trick''http://stc.hacking-c...g/gd-rom_stuff/
If I haven't added it anywhere, just a bit of advice: you'll probably have more luck with a DVD-ROM drive than a CD-ROM drive. From my experience with about 20 CD drives (and a couple of DVD drives; they're too expensive to obtain en massé, plus I have many PCs with CD drives already) I never managed to get more than about 793MB from the disc - supposedly the NEC CD-3010A can do total dumps of GD-ROMs according to someone on EmuTalk who tried the swap trick a while ago. The drive I used was a Lite-ON LTD-165H DVD-ROM but it died a few days ago, though I may be able to revive it with a forced firmware flash.If it weren't for the way the GD-ROM disc has data packed right out to the edge of the disc, you could probably get away with dumping smaller games with a CD drive, but that isn't the case. Anyway, even if all goes well, you dumps may still have corrupted files in them, but unless there's a load of zero-byte files inside the dumped ISO you prolly won't be able to tell for certain until you cook up a CDI/NRG image in ExoBoot and run it in Chankast.Anyway, it's worth a shot, since it's faster than a coders' cable, and cheaper than a BBA. Good luck =P

#17 User is offline   Raiser

Icon
Canada
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 02 January 2006 - 01:18 AM

Not so much a file per-se, but the link to that tutorial on how to burn Gamecube ISOs onto 8 cm DVD-Rs and set up the memory card with a loader to play them, seeing as how it got wiped along with its respective topic and the entire board.

#18 User is offline   Cedar J

Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
Musician

Posted 02 January 2006 - 04:42 AM

Does anyone here have either Delphi 5 or Delphi 6? (In that order)... I'd really owe you one if you had either of those!

#19 User is offline   Infiniti

Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 02 January 2006 - 07:26 AM

Sonic Adventure DX PC Cracked Japanese Version Music/Movie rip to follow. Just keep checking THIS post.

#20 User is offline   darkshadow

Icon
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 02 January 2006 - 10:53 AM

Thanks Infiniti for Sadx ive been looking for that for ages.I got this from a site. I dont remember though.Maybe ebay.CoverPosted ImageDiskPosted ImageIf I remember correctley the only place you could rent this was at a Hollywood video rental place. You couldnt save and there were more glitches.16bt click thisHope it works.

This post has been edited by darkshadow: 02 January 2006 - 10:58 AM

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users