X-CulT Community Forums: Wanna make a website - X-CulT Community Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wanna make a website 4FE

#1 User is offline   WiteoutKing

• CulT 06. It's like a fresh pair of underpants.
Icon
United States
Interest:
Asshole

Posted 11 January 2006 - 03:04 PM

4Fiends Entertainment.I've been throwing that name around for the last yearish now. But I want to actually USE it.Final Fantasy I: Chaos Theory went nowhere, though I still have handfuls of design notes in notebooks and such.D-Series: Black & Blue isn't getting anywhere fast, only because getting a hold of good info on learning how to use DirectX in a VC++/VC# environment is pretty difficult.But I want to put together a giant multimedia entertainment website. It could host The CAD Room and its comics, it could show off production noted and such on FFI:CT and D-S:B&B, it could have a newsblog for me and any staffers, it could have links to affiliates' cool shit, and it cuold have its own forums for user feedback and general hang-aroundage.But alas I am major-suck at web design, both graphically and code-ally.If any of you out there reading this are interested in helping me put together 4FE's website (likely 4fe.com or 4fiends.com or something), then please please PLEASE lemme know. We can work out a deal, you can get a staffer spot, get your shit hosted, whatever. Just lemme know so we can work something out.

#2 User is offline   UltimateLife

Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
Anime/Cartoon Fan

Posted 11 January 2006 - 04:56 PM

Website you say? I have some experience in that area.....I dont know if its what your looking for though, there are probably better people out there..

#3 User is offline   Beta

• Admin Emeritus
Icon
United States
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 11 January 2006 - 05:16 PM

vc++/directx = much yay! You know if you need help with such things, you could always give me a hollar :pAs for the name you've proposed, it reminds me freakishly of 4Kids Entertainment. And it scares me. However even I've had similar names (4Sasami Productions) at one point or another.

#4 User is offline   WiteoutKing

• CulT 06. It's like a fresh pair of underpants.
Icon
United States
Interest:
Asshole

Posted 11 January 2006 - 06:12 PM

Thus is the point, Beta ;PThe name came from when I had to think of a production team name when I was throwing together ideas for Final Fantasy I: Chaos Theory.The one that stuck was 4Fiends Entertainment, because of the central focus on the four fiends of Final Fantasy I, and because 4Kids Entertainment needs to burn in hell. I was actually trying at one point to make a 4FE logo based on the (original) 4KE logo =P

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users