• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

SA:DX Super Sonic hack?

#1 User is offline   EvilAngel1990

Icon
Interest:
Artist

Posted 26 June 2006 - 04:26 PM

I Found This PictureI Belive This Is Sonic DX pc. I Just Don't Know Who Did It.I don't care what you do to this topic or how you reply, I just wanted to bring this up.

#2 User is offline   Tweaker

• A thrilling mystery!
Icon
United States
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 26 June 2006 - 05:12 PM

Dude did it, a longass time ago. I think his site is down so you wouldn't have seen it, but he may still have it somewhere.

#3 User is offline   lllsondowlll

• dedicated modder
Icon
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 26 June 2006 - 05:35 PM

View PostTweaker, on Jun 26 2006, 05:12 PM, said:

Dude did it, a longass time ago. I think his site is down so you wouldn't have seen it, but he may still have it somewhere.
I have it but it overwrites metal sonic. If you want it I'll hook you up just say the word

#4 User is offline   Dude

Icon
Puerto Rico
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 26 June 2006 - 05:39 PM

View PostTweaker, on Jun 26 2006, 06:12 PM, said:

It is?

#5 User is offline   EvilAngel1990

Icon
Interest:
Artist

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:43 AM

Awesome, I'd download it, but I don't have the PC game.How much is it exactly. And where could I most likley find it?orWould It be Possible for this to be conveted in to a AR:max Cheat Code?

This post has been edited by EvilAngel1990: 27 June 2006 - 12:08 PM

#6 User is offline   stich

Icon
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:17 PM

you could download the game for free

#7 User is offline   SupaChao

• Lul.
Icon
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:18 PM

No.. you can torrent the game for free. If you download, you get that pathetic excuse for a demo.

#8 User is offline   EvilAngel1990

Icon
Interest:
Artist

Posted 27 June 2006 - 02:46 PM

True, But Wouldn't I need the Disk to Play The Downloaded Torrent?

#9 User is offline   stich

Icon
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:14 PM

no you can download the full version without a torrent with split archives have you ever heard of warez anyways you wont need a cd because it will be cracked and if it isnt you could simply download the crack from web sites just google it

#10 User is offline   khorney

• 0.o;;
Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:17 PM

or you could use a crackOMGwarezzz (aka no cd patch lol)

#11 User is offline   stich

Icon
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:19 PM

View Postkhorney, on Jun 27 2006, 04:17 PM, said:

or you could use a crackOMGwarezzz (aka no cd patch lol)
Exactly with a capital e and wait i forgot the ! bah who cares lol

#12 User is offline   PicklePower

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:28 PM

View Poststich, on Jun 27 2006, 04:14 PM, said:

no you can download the full version without a torrent with split archives have you ever heard of warez anyways you wont need a cd because it will be cracked and if it isnt you could simply download the crack from web sites just google it
I googled it and something strange came up.

#13 User is offline   Trunks

• The user of the unloved Mac.
Icon
United States
Interest:
Artist

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:41 PM

If we're on the topic of grammar problems, a lack of periods may disturb me, but it's those People Who Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Fucking Word That Really Piss Me Off.I liked the old Super Sonic hack, but I enjoyed the No Gloss Mod a bit more.

#14 User is offline   SupaChao

• Lul.
Icon
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:44 PM

"no you can download the full version without a torrent with split archives have you ever heard of warez anyways you wont need a cd because it will be cracked and if it isnt you could simply download the crack from web sites just google it"So.. you fail at writing basic paragraphs.Yea, the supersonic hack was actually very nice. Opened a nice path for the Shadow hacks too, just had to understand the concept of proper image editing.Still very nice.

#15 User is offline   Nega Zero

• Nah.
Icon
United States

Posted 28 June 2006 - 02:21 PM

I still would really like to find a Super Sonic hack that overwrites Sonic instead....Honestly,I just want to be in the adventure fields with Super Sonic.

#16 User is offline   Zeck

Icon
Saint Lucia
Interest:
Classic Amy Fan

Posted 28 June 2006 - 05:11 PM

V1.00 replaces Sonic. Ever heard of Super Sonic DX? Well there you go.

#17 User is offline   r42or

• F K ... In the Coffee.
Icon
Sweden
Interest:
Writer

Posted 05 July 2006 - 08:08 AM

For some reason I felt like mixing the hacks on the website, and came across some weird texturebugs, nothing special, but whatever:1stPosted ImageHow to do this: (Don't know why anyone would want to though)first, extract the shadvpatch into the SADX system folder, then replace the CHRMODELS:DLL with the one in the NoGloss hack (god I love that hack)voila, you got an ugly Hedgehog2ndOMG-OMG SILVER IN SADX!!!!!!!!!!not really, but that's what first came to my head after this:Posted ImageHow to do this (this might be wrong, I'll check it to find out):first, extract the Super-Sonic v1.0 into the system folder (make sure you back up the original SONIC.PVM)then replace the SONIC.PVM with the one you backed upif it worked, you have a ugly Super-Sonic which have a very-small resemblance to SilverI might try to play around with some other characters aswell...

#18 User is offline   PicklePower

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:51 AM

1. Sonic with Super Sonic's textures2. Super Sonic with Sonic's textiresNothing new.

#19 User is offline   Sons of Angels

Icon
Scotland
Interest:
Musician

Posted 05 July 2006 - 02:01 PM

Dude is THE MAN. Oh, and don't go posting 800,000 pictures of mixed textures for different models. That was SO 2 years ago.

#20 User is offline   EvilAngel1990

Icon
Interest:
Artist

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:47 PM

For some reason I felt like mixing the hacks on the website, and came across some weird texturebugs, nothing special, but whatever:1stHow to do this: (Don't know why anyone would want to though)first, extract the shadvpatch into the SADX system folder, then replace the CHRMODELS:DLL with the one in the NoGloss hack (god I love that hack)voila, you got an ugly Hedgehog2ndOMG-OMG SILVER IN SADX!!!!!!!!!!not really, but that's what first came to my head after this:How to do this (this might be wrong, I'll check it to find out):first, extract the Super-Sonic v1.0 into the system folder (make sure you back up the original SONIC.PVM)then replace the SONIC.PVM with the one you backed upif it worked, you have a ugly Super-Sonic which have a very-small resemblance to SilverI might try to play around with some other characters aswell...
That first texture is a action replay cheat for SA:DX, so I guess the Super Sonic hack can be a Action replay cheat aswell? :-\I'm cluless.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users