• <PACHUKA> sonic cult is the gay
Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 28 July 2006 - 04:41 AM

View PostTweaker, on Jul 27 2006, 01:01 PM, said:

Omlet du fromage
Win.Also, so much for the pinned help topic.[/quote]Merged.You were saying?

#42 User is offline   Unspoken

Icon
Australia
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 31 July 2006 - 03:03 AM

Hi,Im hacking sonic Sonic 3&K and I was wondering can anyone name some Advanced pallett hacking guides or give the info I need.Basically what im doing is changing the pointers. I found the Pointers and offsets for the characters(except knuckles AI) But what I need help with is how to figure out how colours are pointed to which parts of the 8x8 tile, How to make a rotating palllet, What determines rotation speed and what determines how much of the palletts address is read.

This post has been edited by Unspoken: 31 July 2006 - 03:05 AM

#43 User is offline   LowFrequencyM

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:56 PM

I'm a Macintosh user and I'm wonder where I can get basic game hacking tools for Mac, or if there are any tools out there that are compatible with Mac. I'm using Mac OSX Tiger first release*.~M*Is this a grammar related spelling error? I'd like to know, PM me.

#44 User is offline   Overlord

• Postcount whoring since 2003~
Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 05 August 2006 - 01:17 PM

There are plenty of Mac hex editors. As for specific tools, the only Sonic one I'm aware of is the Chaos level editor for Sonic 2 - it's written in Java so is cross platform.

#45 User is offline   X-ImPulse

Icon
Brazil
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 10 August 2006 - 10:52 AM

Hi everybody!! I'm new on the community so, let me introduce myself...I'm X-ImPulse! and :"If it's born, Is to be X-TREME!!". ...so no more bullshiting here... lets go to the point...I'm really in big trouble!! ( Of course, everyone in this topic actually IS in trouble or need some help... )And I need help. I'm programmer and I'm making a 3D Sonic Fan Game. Some time ago I got a pack with Sonic Heroes 3D model here in the CulT and... Ok. But, seems like some models are completely wrong:Tails' tails are missing!Amy's eyelashes are missing!Rouge's body missing...Campletely desassembled Omega...Cream model look strange... It's exactly the same model as it's fake_ version...The point is: could someone send me correctly model? ( the ones mentioned ) Or better, could anyone send me all SH character models, please? (cuz I don't have the PC version and I have no way to get all the chars models)PLEASE!! It's really important to me ( And it will be important to you guys too when you get a look im my project ... rsrsrsrs ;)One more thing... could somebody send me SH Eggman's model too? I really need it!!And, when I put my hands at those models, I will share something special with you...

#46 User is offline   Gen

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Icon
United States
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK
Hank Hill's propane filled narrow urethra

Posted 11 August 2006 - 07:25 AM

Here you go.

#47 User is offline   X-ImPulse

Icon
Brazil
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:42 PM

Err...What this link is supposed to be?

#48 User is offline   Gen

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Icon
United States
Interest:

Posted 13 August 2006 - 12:10 PM

Its called the search function. Use it.

#49 User is offline   X-ImPulse

Icon
Brazil
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:09 PM

Hmm... I already read all models related topics some time ago and... I found a pack with " all" SH models...But it's exactly about this pack that I´m talking...Tails model: tails are missing...Rouge model: body is missing...Amy model: eyelashes are missing...Cream model: It's wrong! It's Fake_Cream model instead!!You are making a 3D Sonic Fan Game too. You probably have all the models... could you send me all of then, please?

#50 User is offline   Gen

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
Icon
United States
Interest:

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:15 PM

Actually, we're using new models built mostly from scratch in my fan game (thanks to Dazimean for the original usable models of Chris Senn's model). The only model I ever downloaded for use in the game, was Sonic's model, and that was as a place holder.

This post has been edited by Gen: 13 August 2006 - 04:16 PM

#51 User is offline   Runner

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:15 PM

Help me pls...How rip the sonic heroes voices of SH_VOICE.afs?I got the AFS2ADX.exe but dont work correctly... The adx's extracts in blank...Someone know how do it?

#52 User is offline   X-ImPulse

Icon
Brazil
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:17 PM

I'm programmer and I'm making a 3D Sonic Fan Game
When I get SH models, I'll be ready to show some screenshots of my fan game and maybe even video trailers or/and demos!

#53 User is offline   X-ImPulse

Icon
Brazil
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:23 PM

Actually, we're using new models built mostly from scratch in my fan game (thanks to Dazimean for the original usable models of Chris Senn's model). The only model I ever downloaded for use in the game, was Sonic's model, and that was as a place holder.
Ok! I'm need those 3D models because I'm too lazy to model then by myself!!!! rsrsrsrsMy project is a little advanced, and without Amy, Cream and Rouge the story gonna be nonsense!And I don't have Sonic Heroes to rip the models by myself! and I can't find the original models!

#54 User is offline   Runner

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:28 PM

View PostX-ImPulse, on Aug 13 2006, 06:23 PM, said:

Ok! I'm need those 3D models because I'm too lazy to model then by myself!!!! rsrsrsrsMy project is a little advanced, and without Amy, Cream and Rouge the story gonna be nonsense!And I don't have Sonic Heroes to rip the models by myself! and I can't find the original models![/quote]http://forums.sonic-...p?showtopic=907

#55 User is offline   X-ImPulse

Icon
Brazil
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:33 PM

Ok! I'm need those 3D models because I'm too lazy to model then by myself!!!! rsrsrsrsMy project is a little advanced, and without Amy, Cream and Rouge the story gonna be nonsense!And I don't have Sonic Heroes to rip the models by myself! and I can't find the original models!
http://forums.sonic-...p?showtopic=907[/quote]Hey, you got the point! It's about this pack that I'm talking about!Chack it out! Amy, Cream and Rouge models are wrong! (not to count Omega...)

#56 User is offline   Runner

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:53 PM

Hey, someone give-me help, please!

#57 User is offline   Unspoken

Icon
Australia
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 14 August 2006 - 09:12 AM

Does anyone know where sonic/tails and knuckles sprite code begins in S3/S&K/S3KI know in S2 its at $19F50 for sonic and in sonic 1 its $12BD8.But I need the others and have no idea where to find them.

#58 User is offline   master blast

• Alias Aka Mekon
Icon
France
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:38 AM

I make a hack of sonic the hedgehog and does I replace it by shadow but how to change the senteance "Sonic has passed act 1" into "shadow has passed act 1 ?

#59 User is offline   Unspoken

Icon
Australia
Interest:
Hacker

Posted 15 August 2006 - 09:30 AM

I think the text "Sonic" is uncompressed artwork, check through guides across the sonic network especially nemesis guides at http://info.sonicret...y_Hacking_GuideIf "Shadow: wont fit as its longer then "Sonic" you will have to edit the loadcues/mappings whic nemesis guides should mention.

#60 User is offline   X-ImPulse

Icon
Brazil
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 17 August 2006 - 05:28 AM

Help me pls...How rip the sonic heroes voices of SH_VOICE.afs?I got the AFS2ADX.exe but dont work correctly... The adx's extracts in blank...Someone know how do it?
Some ADX players such as CinePack plays .ASF files very well...if I'm not wrong, some time ago I could rip SA2 videos' audio using CinePack, and it worked correctly...About AFS2ADX.exe, it doesn't look to work correctly to me either...

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users