Posted 11 January 2009 - 05:17 PM

post deleted

This post has been edited by glaber: 15 January 2009 - 03:54 PM

#222 User is offline   mannybear

Icon
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 02 February 2009 - 12:40 PM

where can i get Sanik's sadx ripper? i searched google and this forum but every link leads me to an error 404 page :(

This post has been edited by mannybear: 02 February 2009 - 12:40 PM

#223 User is offline   IUG

• red power
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:24 PM

View Postmannybear, on Feb 2 2009, 12:40 PM, said:

where can i get Sanik's sadx ripper? i searched google and this forum but every link leads me to an error 404 page :(
Hi,USE THE REQUEST TOPIC IN EVERYTHING ELSE.Fuck, I altered your signature and banned you, and you still didn't catch the drift. See ya in a while.

#224 User is offline   RMC

Icon
United States
Interest:
Artist

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:23 AM

I need help finding the text in this ROM for the Famicom (HERE). I tried finding the hex address in a hex editor but I haven't been able to pull anything up. All I wanna do is edit out the two company names in the main menu. If anyone can at least point me in the right direction to finding it somewhere in the ROM, that'd be great.

This post has been edited by RMC: 22 March 2009 - 04:25 AM

#225 User is offline   Overlord

• Postcount whoring since 2003~
Icon
United Kingdom
Interest:
Programmer

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:05 PM

I've had a look in the ROM with a relative searching tool using several techniques - I can find sod all. At a guess, I reckon it's probably compressed - that or not using anything resembling a normal alphabet to store the text (maybe incrementing letters like 2 4 6 8 rather than 1 2 3 4 for bytes). Get hold of RELSEARC.EXE and have a play:
Relative Searcher, v.2.5by Griffin Knodle, a.k.a. Jair, 10/25/98E-mail:gknodle@trinity.eduhttp://fly.to/valeWHAT IT IS-------------------Relative Searcher is a program you can use to find text blocks, pointer tables, or other things in unfamiliar ROMs. Instead of searching for exact known values, Relative Searcher searches for known changes from one byte to the next. It also lets you skip over bytes if you have no idea how they relate to the rest of your search string.In this version, a couple of subtle bugs have been fixed, and it works faster.WHAT YOU'LL NEED-------------------Something to search.You may also want to make a numbered table of the alphabet.WHAT TO DO-------------------Enter the file to search. Now start entering search values. Hit ENTER when you're done. Enter an asterisk (*) to skip over an unknown byte.For example, if a game's text has the word "battle" in it, search for this string:101919114Relative Searcher will look for a change of -1 (b to a), followed by +19 (a to t), 0 (t to t) and so on. This will find "battle" no matter what value the alphabet starts with (as long as it uses ordinary alphabetical order).  This is useful if you don't know where the letters are in a ROM's character set.Note that because it's a relative search, the starting value doesn't matter.  You can also find "battle" with this string, for example:322121136Now, if you need to search for something like "hey hey", you'll have a problem -- you can't just guess how the space relates to the letters. Use an asterisk to skip that byte:7424*7424

#226 User is offline   koma

Icon
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:46 AM

I'm trying to extract 3D models from Killer 7 (PS2 or GameCube versions), to search for unused characters.. but still no luck :( Do you have any idea about how to extract something from this game? The only thing that seems to work is the video file with the plot cutscenes (but nothing interesting in there)

#227 User is offline   Eric Wright

• Boo creepy foot doctor. Hooray beer!
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:37 PM

ATTN: audio modders/composers/tweakersI'm looking to start tooling around with PXtone and ModPlug tracker (eventually fast tracker). I'd like to possibly have samples of each instrument and percussion channel from the 16-bit Sonic games. If anyone can help me out and provide them, I would be greatly appreciative... I never got into the sound format (or any hex-work and hacking shit) in the games when it really hit the height of its popularity, so I don't have the knowledge required to extract whatever is necessary. I realize the Genesis/MD doesn't do audio the same way the SNES does, FM Synth instead of the midi/mod preset instrument bank stuff i believe, but I can't imagine that prevents it from being possible.I'm rarely on the forums or AIM anymore, so the fastest way to contact me would be through email: spilskinanke2097(at)yahoo.com but you can still add my aim name for whenever i occasionally log on. THanks in advance, I know someone out there might be able to help me...

#228 User is offline   skm2010

Icon
United States
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:45 PM

Help! I got the iZ3D driver (you know the one that makes your games 3d) but I can't get it to work with SADX, when I start SADX the game just crashes. How do I set it up?

#229 User is offline   Robert_Kendo

• We will never surrender
Icon
Germany
Interest:
Fangamer

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:03 AM

Hello guys,
I'm planning to search through the datas of some GC Isos I have on my harddrive. But I have the problem that I can't open any of the datas. The datas I wanna open are
-.bin
-.tpl
-.arc
-.h4m
-.poo
-.pro
-.sam
-.sdi
-.son
-.efs
-.mhp

I'm glad about any help I can get. Thx in advance

#230 User is offline   IAMDRWILY

Icon
United States
Interest:
Failure

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:53 AM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

All I see here is unanswered questions, but here goes.
I'm making a rom hack for an NES game, it features edited sprites, levels and music.
It's hacked from Megaman 2, it has Wily instead of megaman being the player, Freddy Krueger is one of the main bosses, Magnetman from MM3 is the final boss, Zombies take the place of normal enemies. Is it possible to pull this off?

#231 User is offline   IUG

• red power
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:08 PM

It sound truly horrible. No, you shouldn't.

#232 User is offline   LordOfSquad

• THE BEST
Icon
Canada
Interest:
Writer

Posted 23 August 2009 - 01:23 PM

View PostIAMDRWILY, on 22 August 2009 - 09:53 AM, said:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

All I see here is unanswered questions, but here goes.
I'm making a rom hack for an NES game, it features edited sprites, levels and music.
It's hacked from Megaman 2, it has Wily instead of megaman being the player, Freddy Krueger is one of the main bosses, Magnetman from MM3 is the final boss, Zombies take the place of normal enemies. Is it possible to pull this off?

LOL SO RANDOM XD

Posted Image

#233 User is offline   Robert_Kendo

• We will never surrender
Icon
Germany
Interest:
Fangamer

Posted 23 October 2009 - 02:26 AM

I want to open H4M Movie files from gamecube,but i cant find any player.Can someone help me to convert this files into avi etc.?

#234 User is offline   Digivee

Icon
United States
Interest:
Fangamer

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:08 PM

does any one no where i can find the player model for portal in like .fbx format?

#235 User is offline   LordOfSquad

• THE BEST
Icon
Canada
Interest:
Writer

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:20 PM

This thread amuses me.

#236 User is offline   IUG

• red power
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:23 AM

View PostDigivee, on 13 November 2009 - 10:08 PM, said:

does any one no where i can find the player model for portal in like .fbx format?

USE THE REQUEST TOPIC IN EVERYTHING ELSE.

#237 User is offline   Narstyle

• #CulT banned for lyfe
Icon
England
Interest:
LOVES FRANZ'S PULSATING MEGA COCK

Posted 14 November 2009 - 09:31 AM

IUG be trollin' and linkin' to closed threads. :(

#238 User is offline   IUG

• red power
Icon
United States
Interest:
Jaded Sonic Fan

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:28 AM

IUG be copying and pasting because he's lazy.

#239 User is offline   crystallize

Icon
Russian Federation
Interest:
General Fan

Posted 06 June 2010 - 12:22 PM

Nettapu's PVM unpacker 1.1 cannot properly unpack at least following SADX files:
ADVSS01.PVM
OBJ_EC00.PVM
OBJ_SKYDECK.PVM
All I get is no PVRs and corrupted .plf, or, for other files, normal plf and PVRs with slightly corrupted file extentions. Of course, when packing, I can always type filenames manually, but there are 226 of them, so, I fear, near the end I can go rampage, or somethin. Any ideas? Or Nettapu's contacts...

This post has been edited by crystallize: 06 June 2010 - 12:44 PM

#240 User is offline   Torrent

• Most Hated Member
Icon
Interest:
Fangamer

Posted 26 December 2010 - 12:36 AM

Anyone have Links Unleashed-Tools and his arctool for Sonic2006? The link on his website is dead.

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users